• Appiah, bring him and sell Tiago

• Undecided

• None of them I want

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
You're right Cyril - Tiago was doomed from the start. One can easily make an argument that he was never given a 'fair' shake here - especially by Ranieri and the media... and the fans fed off of that. Regardless, it's time to move on... obviously we all know that life isn't always 'fair'.

we are running in circle boys.

of course that CR and Succo wants him out, same as me...as he did not prove his worth..

stop talking about him for sake of repeating urself
Yes, I was redundant with one of my previous posts Lampard- because I was replying to your self-contradicting and extremely confused response that was directed towards me. I was trying to break it down a bit, because apparently your comprehension skills are a little crocked- you made 4-5 comments on points that I had never made, so I was trying to help you out.

Also, to be frank: I'll comment on whatever the fuck I want to...

Thank you for enlightening me. I was never good with differentiating numbers, not to mention numbers with % next to them.

For your own sake stop contradicting yourself, you said you cared little about stats, yet its the "stronghold" of your arguments.

Lampard did contradict himself several times in the argument... no doubt. He also spewed some nonsensical replies. At first I thought he might just be incredibly slow, but I think the more accurate/effective point could be that his English skills just need a little more polishing.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
Then shut up already, we got your point. You have other succesful clubs to support, maybe you'll stop be a little moaning girl then.
Who mentioned supporting other freaking successful club, just for the records my name isn't Maher.

I have no problem in admitting I've only seen Knezevic playing 2 or 3 times but he was playing for Livorno for god sake, the only other team interested was freaking Torino... such players isn't and will never be Juventus material.

Please answer me.... would you feel safe if we start Serie A matches with Knezevic now that Chiellini is injured?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You're right Cyril - Tiago was doomed from the start. One can easily make an argument that he was never given a 'fair' shake here - especially by Ranieri and the media... and the fans fed off of that. Regardless, it's time to move on... obviously we all know that life isn't always 'fair'.

Yes, I was redundant with one of my previous posts Lampard- because I was replying to your self-contradicting and extremely confused response that was directed towards me. I was trying to break it down a bit, because apparently your comprehension skills are a little crocked- you made 4-5 comments on points that I had never made, so I was trying to help you out.

Also, to be frank: I'll comment on whatever the fuck I want to...
Finally a poster who knows what's going on. Plus rep to you, sir. :tup:

And to the people who think the media and Ranieri had nothing to do with the downfall of Tiago, you're just the usual prissy big club supporter who is spoilt like a bunch of fags.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just whistling dixie through his anus. This bullshit is just an excuse for not being able to sign anybody world class, probably just because we cannot finish up deals for the life of us and everybody knows the limited ability of Claudio Ranieri.

Aug 22, 2008
Oh and Knezevic is a bullshit signing. Always have to include that fact because it's the truth.
Could'nt agree more. Signing Knezevic was pointless. As he will add no quality to our defence, signing such a low quality player & on loan shows the lack of ambition from the current board. There are probably hundreds of defenders on the continent with Knezevic's ablity. :lol:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Who mentioned supporting other freaking successful club, just for the records my name isn't Maher.

I have no problem in admitting I've only seen Knezevic playing 2 or 3 times but he was playing for Livorno for god sake, the only other team interested was freaking Torino... such players isn't and will never be Juventus material.

Please answer me.... would you feel safe if we start Serie A matches with Knezevic now that Chiellini is injured?
Yet you keep bragging on he's shite like you saw 30 games of him, if not more. I for one, have seen this player play at least 50 games so I might have a more accurate opinion on him. He is not shite, never was and never will be. Is he Juventus material? I hate that phrase, are you trying to say that Juventus never had players of weaker calibre? What about Tudor, Birindelli, Pessotto, Iuliano, all these player were hardly world beaters and yet they made numerous appearances for the club and they were important to our side when we were still a championship winning, world class squad. Judging a player for which club he plays is very ignorant, foolish and insulting at times. Which clubs players like Cassano, Inzaghi, Vieri, Birindelli, Iuliano, Pessotto, Zambrotta, Tacchinardi, Conte, Tudor played for before they developed and attracted attention of the bigger clubs? That's right, they played for clubs of Livorno calibre. Players peak at different age. Some players join big clubs at the older age becase they have to play for a long time to prove thmeselves in smaller clubs 1st. Luca Toni has played for small clubs until 2005 and yet he is considered by many around the world as the best hitman. (I do not agree with that however). Knezevic might not be world class defender, our saviour, future leader of our backline, maybe he even won't be bought in fully by Juventus, but for now he is a solid defender, fully developed, earned his move to a big club, is starting to get international experience, will be a starter for his national team in defense and has all ingredients to be a succesful squad player for Juventus. He wasn't brought for the purpose to be a starter but he gives us an additional option. So, quit your bitching, accept that he is now our player and support him, otherwise with your comments you will look like a fool all season long, especially if the player performs decently and proves he is a worthy of playing for us.

If he turns out to be a good player for us, he will even be a bargain because of his small price. This was actually one of the better transfers of the new management. If he turns shite, we played peanuts for him. Not that bad IMO. Actually a pretty good deal.

Oh and Knezevic is a bullshit signing. Always have to include that fact because it's the truth.
Wrong. That award goes to Tiago, the biggest flop in Serie A and the most worthless player that was paid with a truck-load of money when in reality he should have been paid with a load of horse-shit because that is what he has given to Juventus. And he keeps on ruining our transfer plans,. How professional and generous of him. What a douchebag. From now on, I refer to Tiago as a douchebag flop.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Yet you keep bragging on he's shite like you saw 30 games of him, if not more. I for one, have seen this player play at least 50 games so I might have a more accurate opinion on him. He is not shite, never was and never will be. Is he Juventus material? I hate that phrase, are you trying to say that Juventus never had players of weaker calibre? What about Tudor, Birindelli, Pessotto, Iuliano, all these player were hardly world beaters and yet they made numerous appearances for the club and they were important to our side when we were still a championship winning, world class squad. Judging a player for which club he plays is very ignorant, foolish and insulting at times. Which clubs players like Cassano, Inzaghi, Vieri, Birindelli, Iuliano, Pessotto, Zambrotta, Tacchinardi, Conte, Tudor played for before they developed and attracted attention of the bigger clubs? That's right, they played for clubs of Livorno calibre. Players peak at different age. Some players join big clubs at the older age becase they have to play for a long time to prove thmeselves in smaller clubs 1st. Luca Toni has played for small clubs until 2005 and yet he is considered by many around the world as the best hitman. (I do not agree with that however). Knezevic might not be world class defender, our saviour, future leader of our backline, maybe he even won't be bought in fully by Juventus, but for now he is a solid defender, fully developed, earned his move to a big club, is starting to get international experience, will be a starter for his national team in defense and has all ingredients to be a succesful squad player for Juventus. He wasn't brought for the purpose to be a starter but he gives us an additional option. So, quit your bitching, accept that he is now our player and support him, otherwise with your comments you will look like a fool all season long, especially if the player performs decently and proves he is a worthy of playing for us.

If he turns out to be a good player for us, he will even be a bargain because of his small price. This was actually one of the better transfers of the new management. If he turns shite, we played peanuts for him. Not that bad IMO. Actually a pretty good deal.

Wrong. That award goes to Tiago, the biggest flop in Serie A and the most worthless player that was paid with a truck-load of money when in reality he should have been paid with a load of horse-shit because that is what he has given to Juventus. And he keeps on ruining our transfer plans,. How professional and generous of him. What a douchebag. From now on, I refer to Tiago as a douchebag flop.

Yeah, seems like you just read some goal.com facts of life. From now on I'm going to call you bullshit , suits you well, no particular offense.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah, seems like you just read some goal.com facts of life. From now on I'm going to call you bullshit , suits you well, no particular offense.
He won't be a Juve player soon hopefully and then I can say whatever I want about him, even if it is insulting him.

If you can't take it, that's your problem but don't think you'll acomplish something by calling me bullshit. Go ahead and do that but it won't change the fact that Tiago is a flop and won't succeed at Juve. You just can't take any criticism for the player because you are blinded with love (God knows why you are in love with such an average player) and you just can't be rational and objective when talking about him, always putting him on the pedestal. I'll support him when he earns my respect, for now he's a spoiled little girl which doesn't know where is her head and where is her tail on the field and hasn't given anything to Juventus.

Yeah, a la tiago? And don't you dare say knezevic is an overall better player.
I am not an idiot to compare a central defender to a central midfielder but for sure I can say that he will perform better than the Bidone d'Oro winner a la Tiago.

He can call me whatever he wants, I don't give a rat's ass about it. But Tiago will still be called a flop. :seven:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
not that much of a tiago fan, i was happy wen he came but.. if u expect a player to sit out for 10 games then play the last 5 minutes of another game, obviously hes gonna be crap. yes CR given him oppurtuniys but ook he did good against napoli and milan and nobody remembers that. get appiah:scudetto: :scudetto:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)