Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    I think I'll go with Appiah.....always liked him and plus I think he can offer more than Tiago.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    I wouldn't want either of them if it was a different situation, but right now I'd prefer Appiah. Let Tiago leave for his sake and ours, and I'd prefer the free Appiah as his replacement rather then some last minute transfer done by Secco and co.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Appiah has a serious health problem, his future as an athlete has been compromised and another DM is def not what we could use.
    If he was healthy and fit i would prefer him over the waste of money, called Poulsen, but not now, not under those circumstances.
    If we have money to spend on free players salary, i would prefer them on other places!
    Tiago had the potential, but he has been misused and the situation within our team havent changed much, he also faces a great determination+fitness+focus loss.
    I dont see any more favorable conditions this year, that would offer himj any better chances than he had.
    If we were to change our coach or formation, then he might have a small chance, despite a total absence of the will to try...
    Tiago only stays with us to collect his wealthy salaries, he doesnt want to try for more anymore and coach will not adapt any of out tactical schemes/formation to fit Tiago now, when he has plenty alternatives...

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    I wouldn't want either of them if it was a different situation, but right now I'd prefer Appiah. Let Tiago leave for his sake and ours, and I'd prefer the free Appiah as his replacement rather then some last minute transfer done by Secco and co.
    another :tup:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Appiah has a serious health problem, his future as an athlete has been compromised and another DM is def not what we could use.
    If we have money to spend on free players salary, i would prefer them on other places!
    Tiago had the potential, but he has been misused and the situation within our team havent changed much, he also faces a great determination+fitness+focus loss.
    I dont see any more favorable conditions this year, that would offer himj any better chances than he had.
    If we were to change our coach or formation, then he might have a small chance, despite a total absence of the will to try...
    Tiago only stays with us to collect his wealthy salaries, he doesnt want to try for more anymore and coach will not adapt any of out tactical schemes/formation to fit Tiago now, when he has plenty alternatives...
    It's true we might not need another DM.... but not too many options we have I think. But like it has been said, letting Tiago go is good for the sake of both sides, and getting a free player eventhough he's a DM isn't a bad thing.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    It's true we might not need another DM.... but not too many options we have I think. But like it has been said, letting Tiago go is good for the sake of both sides, and getting a free player eventhough he's a DM isn't a bad thing.
    word but guys he isn't DM he is CM ...........

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    word but guys he isn't DM he is CM ...........
    I think he can play both, Center and Defensive. I also remember Capello playing him couple of games as a winger. He's fast, aggressive, good shooting, stamina, he can play in several positions IMO.

Jul 15, 2006
    I would have voted for Tiago but we could make a profit with Tiago, and then replace his with Appiah for free + with lower wages. Which we could then use to bring in a defender.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I am still sure that Tiago is a good player but he has lost his personality due to bad treatment. It all takes some encouragement from the coach and he can gain some form and be useful. However if they are not willing to do so then sell him, buy a defender and don't buy Appiah.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
    I am still sure that Tiago is a good player but he has lost his personality due to bad treatment. It all takes some encouragement from the coach and he can gain some form and be useful. However if they are not willing to do so then sell him, buy a defender and don't buy Appiah.
    :agree:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)