• Undecided

• None of them I want

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
He won't be a Juve player soon hopefully and then I can say whatever I want about him, even if it is insulting him.

If you can't take it, that's your problem but don't think you'll acomplish something by calling me bullshit. Go ahead and do that but it won't change the fact that Tiago is a flop and won't succeed at Juve. You just can't take any criticism for the player because you are blinded with love (God knows why you are in love with such an average player) and you just can't be rational and objective when talking about him, always putting him on the pedestal. I'll support him when he earns my respect, for now he's a spoiled little girl which doesn't know where is her head and where is her tail on the field and hasn't given anything to Juventus.

I am not an idiot to compare a central defender to a central midfielder but for sure I can say that he will perform better than the Bidone d'Oro winner a la Tiago.

He can call me whatever he wants, I don't give a rat's ass about it. But Tiago will still be called a flop. :seven:

1-He didn't get a fair chance to do so, but were not going to get into this anymore. You're right, I'm a big fan of tiago why? because before coming to juve he was something, not your typical superstar but damn I enjoyed his game at chelsea and lyon.

2-I said overall, I never asked you to compare 2 players in 2 different positions. In their own rights, tiago is a better midfielder than knezevic is as a defender.

3-I didn't mean it literally anyways, all that tiago needs is confidence, no more bashing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
What is happening at this club? Tiago was never and would never be a great midfielder no matter what anyone tries to say.

He is just above average and has always been that. It does not please to me to be vindicated because I said that a long time ago but in saying that all this nonsense I keep reading in the press that he has to leave for us to get an even worse player in Stephen Appiah is just crazy.

What kind of midfield has Sissoko, Poulsen and Appiah in it? The clubs that are said to be interested in the seemingly revitalised Appiah include Everton, Racing Santander,Portsmouth, West Ham and Celtic.

Amazingly in the last 30 years or so none of those clubs have played in the quarter finals of cl and these are the clubs the ones we are competing with.

It is a very sad turn of events when I read we are after players like Xavi Alonso and Diego and I know from the start it never going to happen but the likes of Poulsen and Appiah are distinct possibilities.

I have said it before and I would continue to say it, if you are going to buy foreign they have to be either great prospects or great players otherwise give indeginous youth a chance.

The young Italian players that I saw are better than these 2

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
What is happening at this club? Tiago was never and would never be a great midfielder no matter what anyone tries to say.

He is just above average and has always been that. It does not please to me to be vindicated because I said that a long time ago but in saying that all this nonsense I keep reading in the press that he has to leave for us to get an even worse player in Stephen Appiah is just crazy.

What kind of midfield has Sissoko, Poulsen and Appiah in it? The clubs that are said to be interested in the seemingly revitalised Appiah include Everton, Racing Santander,Portsmouth, West Ham and Celtic.

Amazingly in the last 30 years or so none of those clubs have played in the quarter finals of cl and these are the clubs the ones we are competing with.

It is a very sad turn of events when I read we are after players like Xavi Alonso and Diego and I know from the start it never going to happen but the likes of Poulsen and Appiah are distinct possibilities.

I have said it before and I would continue to say it, if you are going to buy foreign they have to be either great prospects or great players otherwise give indeginous youth a chance.

The young Italian players that I saw are better than these 2
I completely agree with you!
Tiago is a biggest disaster in our transfer policy in last 20 years.
He was only an average player,never a star player.I do not care about Chelsea or Lyon.We payed 13 mil.Euros for what,a scumbag,who is running from the ball,idiot.
Appiah is an average player,but better than Tiago in any sense.But the thing is ,since when we are dealing with this kind of players.We allegedly wanted Van Der Vart in March and then that was almost a done deal.Then Madrid came in one day and bought him ,for not much bigger price than Tiago if I am not wrong.After that we wanted Diego and nothing come on that.Not to mention Alonso.
If we continue with this transfer policy we will become an average clubs like Sampdoria or Palermo.
We do not have a decent targets and we must understand that these days you can not buy a decent player for a small amount of money,no way.
I am also pissed of with Ranieris interview before the season.He says,We were third last year and we will try to be better this year!!!!!!
What kind of mentality is this?You must pump your players 100 % and not to be satisfied with less than scudetto.I do not like what is happening with our Juve this days.Others are buying stars,we are buying,with exeptions,peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)