Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
:lol:

and Tiago was NEVER a great player...above-average perhaps but never a great
He was never a "great" player, in the sense that he never scored too many goals and wasn't the go to guy. He held the midfield compact, gifted the flashier players with assists that led to goals, spread the ball and held possession. That's what you fail to realize.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
or the lack of confidence from the coach.
my DVD got broken so im back

let me translate this pic for you:

12 - Juve supporters would prefer to keep Tiago over Appiah

49 - prefer Appiah and wants to sell Tiago

4 - is undecided

40 - dont want them either

so only 12 or , 11.4% prefer Tiago to stay.

imagine now what would happen if we would put Grosso instead of Appiah?

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
my DVD got broken so im back

let me translate this pic for you:

12 - Juve supporters would prefer to keep Tiago over Appiah

49 - prefer Appiah and wants to sell Tiago

4 - is undecided

40 - dont want them either

so only 12 or , 11.4% prefer Tiago to stay.

imagine now what would happen if we would put Grosso instead of Appiah?
ok enough now
he got his own thoughs,there no need to keep telling him the same things

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Thank you for enlightening me. I was never good with differentiating numbers, not to mention numbers with % next to them.

For your own sake stop contradicting yourself, you said you cared little about stats, yet its the "stronghold" of your arguments.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Because like the majority of juventus fans, you didn't give him a fair chance to begin with. And don't tell me hes a flop that word is so overrated.
Wrong. I gave him plenty of chances, like Ranieri. I can't stop calling him a flop, it's in my system now. :p

I have better things to do than following a career of a 26 years old Livorno defender...
Then shut up already, we got your point. You have other succesful clubs to support, maybe you'll stop be a little moaning girl then.

You labeled him a flop after his first game, that my friend isn't a fair chance.
How the hell do you know that? He didn't even join the forum after his 1st game. You're talking out of your ass.

When he started games he got subbed at halftime, not once he finished a game. Those sub appearances are not worth mentioning, I remember he came on in garbage time at least 4 times this season.

And if you ask me 12 assists aren't bad at all, considering his playing time.
What 12 assists?!

The way I see it, tiago is staying here to prove his critics wrong and or because he loves the club.
Ummm.....yeah right. :money:

Stop trying to look smart. He started 10 I said 6 big fucking deal, I told you out of those 10 starts he never finished a single game, I also stated my take on those sub appearances.

Why are you stressing on stats since you're saying they aren't important?
Wrong. He finished 5 games (played 90 minutes).

Link: http://www.speciali.raisport.rai.it/calcio/seriea/giocatori/69584.shtml

He is stressing on stats because he did get more chances than you are trying to make us believe.

The circumstances surrounding those 20 games go unnoticed. I'm going to state 2 of these. Here goes :

1 Lack of support from ranieri and the whole media just because he cost us the most last season.

2 It was his first season in serie a, he wasnt well acquainted, we all know that it isn't that easy to get accustomed over there. Many players failed to shine during their first season, for example platini...
If a player needs the support of media and fans to play good, then I am speechless. You are just clutching to straws.

Once again, please stop comparing legends like Platini to an average player like Tiago. Even if he finds himself, he is still not a great player and won't offer us that much.

or the lack of confidence from the coach.
That's a lie and you know it.

He was never a "great" player, in the sense that he never scored too many goals and wasn't the go to guy. He held the midfield compact, gifted the flashier players with assists that led to goals, spread the ball and held possession. That's what you fail to realize.
And? He failed in doing anything like that in Juve.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Wrong. I gave him plenty of chances, like Ranieri. I can't stop calling him a flop, it's in my system now. :p

Then shut up already, we got your point. You have other succesful clubs to support, maybe you'll stop be a little moaning girl then.

How the hell do you know that? He didn't even join the forum after his 1st game. You're talking out of your ass.

What 12 assists?!

He is stressing on stats because he did get more chances than you are trying to make us believe.

If a player needs the support of media and fans to play good, then I am speechless. You are just clutching to straws.

Once again, please stop comparing legends like Platini to an average player like Tiago. Even if he finds himself, he is still not a great player and won't offer us that much.

He didn't fail, he didn't do enough to impress the masses, big difference.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
one more game against a good side and i will have decided.
After Tiago showed some signs of at least trying I want to see what he can do against the real Milan. If he sucks still, anything is better than Tiago.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
one more game against a good side and i will have decided.
After Tiago showed some signs of at least trying I want to see what he can do against the real Milan. If he sucks still, anything is better than Tiago.
Do you consider artmedia good, he might play against them next week :p

Erminy

Jul 2, 2008
ive always thought that we should give tiago another chance this season. however, i simply cant refuse to sell him and get appiah for free. ive always liked appiah, hes such a versatile player... and with what he has shown to juve it is hard not to like him. i want players that love juve and that are going to give everything for the club. appiah is one of those. he might not be the best midfielder around but his heart for this team should serve as an example for any other player considering a move to turin.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

What 12 assists?!

Brilliant post, i think that says it all, case closed

he was so right to get his ass out of there. now i do want him back, also he's desperate to play for juve again.
:agree: if the source is to be believed, and i think that is pretty accurate, i have found nothing about him having a life threatening condition. He was only in that position because of fener. I'm with you, i really want him back, he's good and he's free and i think he'd be a brilliant foil for sissoko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)