The SuperPippo thread (1 Viewer)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Well his goal last night was a bit off-side IMHO, but WTG Pippo anyway!!! :extatic: :cheesy: :thumb:

And what kind of celebration was that anway, taking of the shirt, pulling the corner flag out and hanging the kit on it? :undecide: :D :D :D

He is now leading with 8 goals :) The nearest men are Crespo and Makaay with 5 goals!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Well his goal last night was a bit off-side IMHO, but WTG Pippo anyway!!! :extatic: :cheesy: :thumb:

And what kind of celebration was that anway, taking of the shirt, pulling the corner flag out and hanging the kit on it? :undecide: :D :D :D

He is now leading with 8 goals :) The nearest men are Crespo and Makaay with 5 goals!
Pippo had an unbiliveble start of season! He has no rivals at thr moment...
Do you know where did he take the idea of celebrate it that way?
Check out here:

http://www.pro-paul.net/baggio/pics/fans/milan/20.jpg

miriam

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LeRoi ] ++
By the way if you think about a really complete forward like Vieri, you'll see that Vieri scores a lot of goals, has got a better technique than Inzaghi, better head strike, helps the midfield, helps the defenders.
Ok, the job of a forward is not defending, it's true, but if a striker is able to score a lot of goal and to defend at the same time I think it's quite better, don't you think?
Vieri is 10 inzaghi, del piero is 100 inzaghi.

Inzaghi usually scores a lot of goals, but he always have his black out during a season. Don't forget the last year that fellow played in Juventus, he stopped score in march and we leaved scudetto to roma, the year before the same thing, 3 months without scoring in the end of the season
you read my mind :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Yes he's the one who invented that's way of celebration! But he did it just one time...
It's so funny to look at the faces of the fans in that picture :D:D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
Yes he did it just one time, lot of years ago... he said that he didn't think about it (if I'm not wrong that goal meaned the scdetto 4 Milan)... it just came at the moment.
After I think just Batistuta and now Inzaghi re made it...
Batistuta as well? :irritate:

Nina - prego! ;)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
Come to think of it - Baggio did this only once, right? So perhaps Pippo is a Baggio fan! :cool:
Yes he did it just one time, lot of years ago... he said that he didn't think about it (if I'm not wrong that goal meaned the scdetto 4 Milan)... it just came at the moment.
After I think just Batistuta and now Inzaghi re made it...

Of course Inzaghi is a Baggio fan! And also Roby always had good words 4 Pippo... a lot before the season started he said he think that will be his season and that he will be the topscorer of serie A... 4 the moment looks like he was not wrong...

In the picture Roby is thankikng Pippo... he made to him the assist 4 his goal number 9 in a WC... that is 4 the moment the Italian record (with Rossi and Vieri).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)