The SuperPippo thread (3 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
It is Italy vs Austria in the French WC in 1998... Inzaghi transformed him self in an assistman for a Roberto Baggio goal.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
P.S.: to be onest this is the less spectucalar of the 9 goals that Roby did in his 3 WC's but I think it was a macic moment 4 Pippo cause he was very yuong and he didn't have too much space in this tournament... but when Maldini putted him in the field vs Austria he did a grate assist... I remember that Roby did everything to give the assist back to Pippo and at the end of the match he was almost alone vs the goalkeeper and Italy was winning so he gave the ball to Pippo but he could't make it to do his first WC goal.... A pity...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
It is Italy vs Austria in the French WC in 1998... Inzaghi transformed him self in an assistman for a Roberto Baggio goal.
ooooh my god...:eek:

inzaghi did an assist:dazed::dazed::dazed::dazed::dazed::dazed::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

ooooh my god...:eek:

inzaghi did an assist:dazed::dazed::dazed::dazed::dazed::dazed::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused:
Is not happening so often :D:D:D But that time he really did a good assist 4 an important goal Italy won 2-1, and it was the WC!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
Where can I get it?!
Erik you can find the goal in the video number 1 that I posted in the Baggio trade... You can find it in the middle after the penalty vs Chile... the esultation thay made 4 this goal was very funny :D cause Roby gave Pippo a run on his schoulders to thank him 4 the assist :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
But apart from that IMO he's got an uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time, he's extremely hard-working, he many not be a flawless finisher, but he can score when u least expect him to, from an obscure opportunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)