The Super League (2 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
As @tosh_rose explained, local fans generate a lot more revenue and have a lot more influence than international fans. I hope you understand that now.
Well, to be fair, though I agree with that statement it was some other member that put it this way, I remember I read it but I'm too drunk to check who said it with these exact words..

I still think that the clubs executed their plan very poorly, terribly even, limiting their chances of success and it's on them if/when this all falls apart..

Also, I do think that a league format is way better than the current one or the future one of CL, two groups of 10 or even 12 teams each, everyone playing Vs everyone then 1/8 finals and so on, clubs relegated and promoted based on results, whatever, just do it in a normal way, if most of the clubs want the change, really want the change and it's the governing body that pulls the brakes and insists on keeping the status quo, fight it in the legal and appropriate way and explain it to the fans why this is better that what it is now, explain what the fight is all about and they would all line up with you, tell them that it's you that work your ass off and bring all the income and uefa bums only sit on their fat asses doing nothing and at the end get half of the pie for themselves, anything, just don't fucking announce major news bombs via twitter during the night ffs...

Lastly, whatever happens, this night alone shows that uefa needs to be reformed or simply vanish, those strong bonds they have with government officials and leaders in different countries are ridiculous, that simply should not happen in sport, this is a major issue to me and should be addressed asap, if your Government gets involved and pressures you to do something then this is a major problem and when your business is a multi billion dollar business and has billions supporters all around the world you are obliged to step up and fight it, that is a must but I doubt it will happen with how things developed last 48 hours... Sadly...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I find it extremely difficult to believe and short sighted on the part of the SL clubs that this would collapse

unless their entire goal was to force UEFA to cough up an extra $4billion

something isn't right about this entire thing

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I find it extremely difficult to believe and short sighted on the part of the SL clubs that this would collapse

unless their entire goal was to force UEFA to cough up an extra $4billion

something isn't right about this entire thing
Football clubs will go bankrupt apart from the epl clubs

- - - Updated - - -

So that’s that. fuck these cunts.
Which time zone are they in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)