The Super League (13 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Liverpool tomorrow morning around 10am have made it known that through a statement they will announce that they will be leaving the Super League.”(Momblano)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The reason it won is because Perez and Agnelli were too stupid to do it the right way. And the Americans just have no clue about how football in Europe works.

A change like that should not be done in secrecy but should be the results of long and transparent discussions. The format should not be closed.

To me is just laughable they way this has been manage by Agnelli and Perez... I mean we know that they were working for years in this, how can they came out with an announcement and:

- Dont have Bayern Munich, Borussia and PSG on board
- Not to expect that fans in England will rise
- Underestimated UEFA
- Not talk to tjeir players and make sure they will not rise against the club

Not to mention the hole "Agnelli vs Ceferin" fiasco...

You just dont go to war against a giant like FIFA and dont have all things prepared and have plans for everything that could and was going to happen...

I knew that this Super League was going to be a war... I just didn't think they will lose it in less than 2 days...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I am not sure why some misinformed people meep making that stupid analogy. The Premier League is very different from the SL. It is an open format and it was not created in secrecy and announced in such an amateurish way. And that's why it succeeded and this shit has failed.
it's all about people's reaction to changes, hence the analogy

btw based on the information made public, sl wouldn't be closed

anyway, it looks like it's over since the english pussied out, so there's that

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I am not sure why some misinformed people meep making that stupid analogy. The Premier League is very different from the SL. It is an open format and it was not created in secrecy and announced in such an amateurish way. And that's why it succeeded and this shit has failed.
You have to understand that the EPL is bigger(worth) than the italian spanish french and german leagues combined .
Hence a super league in its own right .
Also after this they along with PSG are gonna have so much influence at UEFA while the influence of the rest dwindles

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
To me is just laughable they way this has been manage by Agnelli and Perez... I mean we know that they were working for years in this, how can they came out with an announcement and:

- Dont have Bayern Munich, Borussia and PSG on board
- Not to expect that fans in England will rise
- Underestimated UEFA
- Not talk to tjeir players and make sure they will not rise against the club

Not to mention the hole "Agnelli vs Ceferin" fiasco...

You just dont go to war against a giant like FIFA and dont have all things prepared and have plans for everything that could and was going to happen...

I knew that this Super League was going to be a war... I just didn't think they will lose it in less than 2 days...
Than we enter a guerilla war, not with the support of the people, only armed with false hope and broken dreams

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
You have to understand that the EPL is bigger(worth) than the italian spanish french and german leagues combined .
Hence a super league in its own right .
Also after this they along with PSG are gonna have so much influence at UEFA while the influence of the rest dwindles
What difference does it make hardly any referees give decisions in favour of Italian sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)