the Sopranos (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

So I just finished the whole series 2 days ago and boy, what a shitty ending. I feel like I wasted 2 fucking months of intense watching, only to finish it of with nothing.

And they should have shot fucking Paulie, not Sil.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i was watching one episode with my dad we liked it quite alot. i thought it would be a bit crappy but it was surprsingly funny and interesting and shows a light mood towards mafia life whichi s funny.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i was watching one episode with my dad we liked it quite alot. i thought it would be a bit crappy but it was surprsingly funny and interesting and shows a light mood towards mafia life whichi s funny.
It's a really good show, funny at times but serious for the most part of it. After watching every eisode intensively for the last 2 months, I can say it can be boring at times. :D It shows the life of a mafia family and the rise of one mafia boss, also has a lot of other good side characters that keep you interested in all events. The good side is that they were not afraid to kill the important characters during the years, it made the show seem more credible.

The ending doesn't do it justice at all though, they really should have made some sort of closure of the whole story.

A recommended watch definetly though.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
It's a really good show, funny at times but serious for the most part of it. After watching every eisode intensively for the last 2 months, I can say it can be boring at times. :D It shows the life of a mafia family and the rise of one mafia boss, also has a lot of other good side characters that keep you interested in all events. The good side is that they were not afraid to kill the important characters during the years, it made the show seem more credible.

The ending doesn't do it justice at all though, they really should have made some sort of closure of the whole story.

A recommended watch definetly though.
thansk i'll check it out, does anyone know where i can stream it from because i cannot be botherd to downloa dit all

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's the best show I have ever seen.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't think so. This way they just a left an opening for a possible new season which by all means will destroy the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)