the Sopranos (6 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I haven't followed the Sopranos at all but with all the hype about the finale I had to watch it. Let me just say this...if I was a Sopranos fan, like I'm a LOST fan, I'd be pissed as hell. What a retarded ending.

What do you mean by combustion in his pants? Like a boner? :D I don't think I get it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I haven't followed the Sopranos at all but with all the hype about the finale I had to watch it. Let me just say this...if I was a Sopranos fan, like I'm a LOST fan, I'd be pissed as hell. What a retarded ending.

What do you mean by combustion in his pants? Like a boner? :D I don't think I get it.
LOST is entirely different though. That's supposed to have an ending. The Sopranos never were about some mystery and therefore a final conclusion isn't necessary.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Is that why fans are pissed? The ending has been discussed by everyone, from sports broadcasters to CNN news anchors. Everyone is discussing the controversial ending.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Is that why fans are pissed? The ending has been discussed by everyone, from sports broadcasters to CNN news anchors. Everyone is discussing the controversial ending.
Well, I think they're wrong to be pissed. Look, a show like LOST has to give a conclusion. The Sopranos isn't about the ending. It doesn't thrive on suspense the way LOST does. Hell, I don't even care how The Sopranos ends.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Well, I think they're wrong to be pissed. Look, a show like LOST has to give a conclusion. The Sopranos isn't about the ending. It doesn't thrive on suspense the way LOST does. Hell, I don't even care how The Sopranos ends.
If you say so. I haven't watched Sopranos, so I can't say, but if LOST ended that way (which you never know) I'd be pretty pissed.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If you say so. I haven't watched Sopranos, so I can't say, but if LOST ended that way (which you never know) I'd be pretty pissed.
So would I. I think it's very odd how people keep talking about this anyway. It really isn't that important. If the guys from LOST were to pull the same trick it would be awful of course.

PS: you only watch LOST because Kate can't dry her shirt :D.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I used to be, but I think they put the end off too long. The beginning was great though.
For a while there, probably around the same time you stopped watching it, I was thinking about stopping too. The show wasn't going anywhere, but I hung around and this last season was pretty good.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I started watching all Sopranos, currently I'm on season 3 and I just gotta know something about the ending of the show. I heard the last episode sucked but other than that I don't know much. Don't reveal too much as well, I just wanna know does Tony, or any of his crew(Sil, Paulie, Chris) become a snitch?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i scrolled through as fast as i could Vlatko, cause i knew the guys were discussing the final season which i didn't see yet.And i didn't want to read anything that would ruin it

anyway sorry mate didn't see the ending maybe the other guys could help, but i would advise you to watch the whole thing without knowing the ending cause its a very good show

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah I know that, I (almost) always watched it while it was on TV, though they never aired the 6th season here. So now I'm watching it all from the beginning and enjoying every minute of it, I forgot most of the stuff that happened in the earlier seasons.. Anywho, I heard Tony went to witness protection program and I just wanna know if it's true. It'd suck if it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)