the Sopranos (2 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Yeah that was great. :D

Did you know Steven Van Zandt, who plays Sil, is actually a musician and plays for Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band? Once he said he doesn't want to play any other rule other than Silvio Dante and so far he has kept his word. I agree, he was tailor made for this role, I couldn't see him any other role.

What a guy. :D
nah i hate the stupid little pout he makes with his face, did the wind blow in the othe direction when he was making that face to make it permanent :D ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
just finished the last episode last week. The ending was perfect and Dom you said it perfectly.
The entire show was all about Tony and mostly from his perspective, when he dies, the show stops.
But i guess the finale also reaffirmed what Tony always said about the way he ends up. Either dead or in the can.

also the last season showed Tony's and the mafia's dark side more than any other season.

Amazing show, i knew from day one and thats why i always bought the box sets.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i watched the last series, i must admit i really enjoyed, i hadn't watched the others so i was a bit lost lol. but i dont know if this is intentional, but i really didnt like tony soprano, do the writers intentionally make him bad so we wont like him?
If you had watched all series, you would have loved Tony.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
If you had watched all series, you would have loved Tony.
yeh, i have started to more now, i am watching the re-runs and hes quite a good character. david chase said that he was annoyed that people were rooting for tony the whole time, but in the last series they were gunning for him.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I thought the second part of season 6 was excellent, if not the best, the first part was so-so.

Guys, what's your favourite moment in the show? Mine was when Paulie and Chris took that Russian guy to drop him of in the woods but he was still alive and escaped. Then Tony is calling Paulie on the cell but there was static going on so Paulie didn't understand him. Anyway Tony told him to be careful because the Russian was some ex-guerila who killed 16 Chechen rebels single handedly and Paulie understood him that he killed 16 Czechoslovakians single handedly. Paulie was shocked and thought they were done for. 16 Czechoslovakians...I laughed all day on that scene. :howler:
I dont think there is an episode better than that 1. Paulie is crazy anyways true psycopath.

1 scene that i found funny in the series not in this episode though was when chris shot a guy that he felt was disrespecting him. It was a complete play on the The Goodfellas where Chris himself was shot by Joe Pesci for doing the same thing

May 22, 2007
Got the DVD box set for Christmas and finished watching the final episode last week. Must say that it is possibly the best TV series I have ever seen, and if I was watching this on TV, I would have been craving for the next episode minutes after the one before had ended.

Liked the way it was a show which you have to watch from the beginning to get the best understanding of it, but don't like the way that I have finished it.

The transformation of Anthony Jnr is pretty awesome too :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kgxbTqz_Y

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)