the Sopranos (7 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Jeeks said:
No not really. When you watch a movie, you watch, notice A movie. When you follow a series, you are bound to a time set by the TV station to be ableto view it. You are to follow it, you are to wait until it the next episode is aired or available.
That's why I said Torrents!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Jeeks said:
The Sopranos is a TV production and in my opinion all TV production should be destroyed.
That has nothing to do with the quality of the series though. Besides, you can just watch the dvd's.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Eddy said:
Then just watch the shows that are completely finished
Twenty four hours in front of a screen is not my thing.

Dominic said:
That has nothing to do with the quality of the series though. Besides, you can just watch the dvd's.
No one said anything about the quality of the shows, I never watched a TV show to judge its quality. I am talking aobut the concept, As for the DVDs, refer to the answer I gave to Eddy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fliakis said:
the forums suggest otherwise though.. :D
You can argue with me about that until morning, but one can multi-task while using the computer, not while watching someting.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Jeeks said:
The Sopranos is a TV production and in my opinion all TV production should be destroyed.

I know where your coming from...but there are one or two good things on the box...like BOSTON LEGAL...that's class

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Fliakis said:
the forums suggest otherwise though.. :D

FLIAKIS...hello there kindred spirit...long time man...

Your boys gave Italy a hell of a beating (almost). Take it easy with us Scots would you...were sensitive to gubbings

OP
Joaco

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #33
    Jeeks said:
    I'm very agree with you, Jack. But not all the tv shows are that bad. Why I watch one if i'm agree with you?
    That's very simple. Like in the movies, you discover things related to you or the people who's close to you. For ex. the Sopranos with me: italian, I like mafia stuff, panic/stress problems related to Tony, family as a concept, etc. That's why I choose to watch or not watch a tv show.

Sep 28, 2002
    Roverbhoy said:
    FLIAKIS...hello there kindred spirit...long time man...

Your boys gave Italy a hell of a beating (almost). Take it easy with us Scots would you...were sensitive to gubbings
    always a pleasure to see you mate :pint:

we'll see what wednesday will bring, we do have a habit of choking and crashing down after getting a good result against a strong side. those this team seem to have a passion i havent seen in a long time...

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Roverbhoy said:
    Sorry to hear about Steve Irwin...his programmes were great entertainment and educational...and he seemed like a genuine good guy too:cry:

One of Australias finest sons
    yeah so sad, thats wat everyone is talking abt in here.He was a down to earth guy that entertained everyone,sad to see him go

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    Fliakis said:
    always a pleasure to see you mate :pint:

we'll see what wednesday will bring, we do have a habit of choking and crashing down after getting a good result against a strong side. those this team seem to have a passion i havent seen in a long time...

Scotland got off to a flyer against the Faroes, but I think the real test of how far we have progressed will be the Lithuanian game...are you going along, or will you be in the pub getting wellied?

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    sateeh said:
    yeah so sad, thats wat everyone is talking abt in here.He was a down to earth guy that entertained everyone,sad to see him go

Roverwife was actually watching an edition of his show on a Discovery Channel when it was interupted with the news and cancelled...such a shame

Sep 28, 2002
    Roverbhoy said:
    Scotland got off to a flyer against the Faroes, but I think the real test of how far we have progressed will be the Lithuanian game...are you going along, or will you be in the pub getting wellied?
    so far it seems im going. but still need to sort out some things at work before its final..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)