the secret diary of don juan capello (3 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Episode 57

Disgruntled at being dismissed by Real Madrid despite delivering them the title, Fabby has given up on the management game and gone into TV analysis. However, his heart longs for the thrill of turning an exciting team into a bunch of drones and proving that his ethos of team bonding and shagging his star players is a winning combination.
Moving through the streets of Milan he is on his way to a "secret meeting".... fabby walks up to Arco della Pace, removes his long trench coat and reveals a shocking pink tutu. A man approaches him

Cuntface-"hello there fabio,glad to see you could make it"
Fabby-"what the hell are we doing here?why do i have to weara tutu?and why are you dressed in a toga?"
Cuntface-" because no-one will regognise us here, we will blend in with the crowd.....we are incognito"
Fabby-"we look about as inconspicious as Michael Jackson and R Kelly at a sweet-16 party"
Cuntface-"just pretend you are a little fairy and people will pay you to take a picture with them"
Fabby-"the way i look they will pay me to give them a blowjob"
Cuntface-"see, everyone is a winner then"
Fabby-"what the hell are we doing here anyway?"
Cuntface-"i wanted to offer you a job. how would you like the chance to win a scudetto with inter?"
Fabby-"Inter?fuck no, hey i have some pride"
Cuntface-"there will be a large case of money involved...."
Fabby-"I am listening!"
Cuntface-"the bottom line is i am worried,with all the other teams starting on the same points and with Juve back, people will soon find that Inter are still a joke of a club. we will be a laughing stock if we do not win the championship when we have ACTUAL competition"
Fabby-"Juve worry you so much?why not milan?"
Cuntface-"i have many contacts in the milan camp, it appears that maldini is being investigated by the univesity of milan"
Fabby"they want to find out why he has been so good?"
Cuntface-"nah, they are carbon dating his bones to see how old he really is. worse than that costacurta has become senile, keeps turning up at the training ground in a nappy and demanding a first team place. however Juve seem to be overcoming all adversity and seem ready to challenge our place at the top of the table"
Fabby-"its...its not...so easy, there is zlatan, we had a torrid love affair and i doubt he has forgiven me for not taking him to madrid"
Cuntface-"you just leave zlatan to me,will you consider it?"
Fabby-"i will definately give it consideration"
Cuntface-"i will be in touch soon"
as he departs fabby feels his phone vibrate in his knickers
Fabby-"hello?............silvio?...........you want to meet me?..........how do you feel about wearing a tutu?......excellent, you know where to meet me"

will fabby take the inter job and be reunited with his lost love zlatan?will he take the milan job to be closer to his soulmate emerson?will he be bombarded by piss baloons by fans annoyed with his teams playing styles?and just what has signore dildo been up to?all this and more when the diary of don juan capello returns
i forgot about this thread for a while. truly hilarious
+rep

Jul 2, 2006
Cuntface-"i wanted to offer you a job. how would you like the chance to win a scudetto with inter?"
Fabby-"Inter?fuck no, hey i have some pride"
Cuntface-"there will be a large case of money involved...."
Fabby-"I am listening!"
Cuntface-"the bottom line is i am worried,with all the other teams starting on the same points and with Juve back, people will soon find that Inter are still a joke of a club. we will be a laughing stock if we do not win the championship when we have ACTUAL competition"
Fabby-"Juve worry you so much?why not milan?"
Cuntface-"i have many contacts in the milan camp, it appears that maldini is being investigated by the univesity of milan"
Fabby"they want to find out why he has been so good?"
Cuntface-"nah, they are carbon dating his bones to see how old he really is. worse than that costacurta has become senile, keeps turning up at the training ground in a nappy and demanding a first team place. however Juve seem to be overcoming all adversity and seem ready to challenge our place at the top of the table"
[/I]
:lol:

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=446027

Cassano Wants To Forget Capello

The Sampdoria forward also launched messages towards Coach Roberto Donadoni in order to be taken into consideration for the next call-ups of the Italian national side.

zoom - galleria Antonio Cassano is a player who does not like anyone going against him, and for this reason Fabio Capello ended in his black list as the former Roma and Real Madrid player revealed to 'TG1'.

"Forget it," was Cassano's reply when asked about his rapport with Capello. "When a person doesn't act well with me, I want to forget him.

Cassano used to consider Capello like his second father during the Roma days, but things deteriorated when the former Milan and Juventus coach joined Real Madrid last year.

On the other hand, Cassano admitted that he recently lost six kilos, therefore he feels ready and fit for the Azzurri.

"I care about the national team. My rapport with Donadoni is very good as he has always been close to me.

"The Genoa atmosphere is doing well to me as I have lost six kilos," he revealed.

Check this out bozman.

Pretty good material for your story.

What you think

Please discuss

Jun 13, 2007
I'd love to see Casano back with the azzuri , he still has a chance to fix up his act . He's been playing well with Sampadoria . Italy can definetely use a talent like him .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)