The official (make fun of) Inter thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
sateeh said:
Catania defender Andrea Sottil has hit out at Inter’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic after their bust-up during Sunday’s match at the San Siro. “He acts like a kindergarten child.”

The two players argued repeatedly during the match, which was won 2-1 by the Nerazzurri, and footage aired on Italian television on Sunday evening also showed the Swede spitting in Sottil’s direction – an act which may cost him a ban.

“Ibrahimovic acted childishly. At the end of the match I went over to Julio Cruz to tell him that Ibra is not a fair player and guess what – he agreed with me,” said Sottil.

“As to the spit, I admit I didn’t realise he did that. I can only confirm that this behaviour is typical of kindergarten children.

“After Dejan Stankovic’s goal, Ibra turned toward me and did an impolite gesture with his hand and then started to laugh at me.

“I am 32-years-old and I won’t let anyone make fun of me. Ibrahimovic is really an unpleasant person, a professional at his level shouldn’t act that way.

“I also complained with Lele Oriali on the bench, he told Ibra to calm down but it was useless,” concluded the Catania man.

If the footage confirms the Swede’s act, he may be slapped with a three-match ban, although a different camera angle may prove that the spit was aimed at the ground.

Ibrahimovic will also be forced to watch Wednesday’s Champions League clash with Spartak Moscow from the stands, as he serves the ban handed out after he was dismissed during the previous match with Bayern Munich.
What? Maybe if they used aerial footage it will look like he's spitting at the ground.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
sateeh said:
Catania defender Andrea Sottil has hit out at Inter’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic after their bust-up during Sunday’s match at the San Siro. “He acts like a kindergarten child.”

The two players argued repeatedly during the match, which was won 2-1 by the Nerazzurri, and footage aired on Italian television on Sunday evening also showed the Swede spitting in Sottil’s direction – an act which may cost him a ban.

“Ibrahimovic acted childishly. At the end of the match I went over to Julio Cruz to tell him that Ibra is not a fair player and guess what – he agreed with me,” said Sottil.

“As to the spit, I admit I didn’t realise he did that. I can only confirm that this behaviour is typical of kindergarten children.

“After Dejan Stankovic’s goal, Ibra turned toward me and did an impolite gesture with his hand and then started to laugh at me.

“I am 32-years-old and I won’t let anyone make fun of me. Ibrahimovic is really an unpleasant person, a professional at his level shouldn’t act that way.

“I also complained with Lele Oriali on the bench, he told Ibra to calm down but it was useless,” concluded the Catania man.

If the footage confirms the Swede’s act, he may be slapped with a three-match ban, although a different camera angle may prove that the spit was aimed at the ground.

Ibrahimovic will also be forced to watch Wednesday’s Champions League clash with Spartak Moscow from the stands, as he serves the ban handed out after he was dismissed during the previous match with Bayern Munich.
Kinder garten children can behave better than ibra. He is a spoilt brat. It was said on TV about a year ago,(Gazetta Football Italia, I think), that Crapello liked "bad boys" like ibra & cassano!!!:rolleyes:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Surprise suprise
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Zlatan Ibrahimovic was not suspended after video evidence showed him spitting at an opponent, but Massimo Oddo is on a two-match ban.

The Swede was caught on camera apparently spitting in the direction of Catania defender Andrea Sottil during Inter’s 2-1 win this Sunday, but another angle seemed to suggest he was actually aiming at the ground.

The Disciplinary Commission opted not to take action, so Ibrahimovic has escaped what was likely to be a three-match ban.

However, there were heavy sanctions meted out following Lazio’s 0-0 draw with Cagliari at the Stadio Olimpico.

Both Biancocelesti captain Oddo and Cagliari midfielder Daniele Conti were sent off in that game for dissent and will sit out two-match bans.

The Sardinians had appealed against the red card shown to Joe Bizera in the same encounter, as replays seem to suggest his tackle on Luciano Zauri got the ball, but this argument was rejected. Bizera has been handed a one-game ban.

Sulley Ali Muntari of Udinese is also sidelined for two matches after a brawl in the 3-0 victory away to Parma.

The other players suspended for one round are: Vincent Candela (Siena), Carmine Coppola (Messina), Nicolas Cordova (Messina), Giovanni Pasquale (Livorno), Marco Donadel (Fiorentina) and Marco Pisano (Palermo).

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
sateeh said:
Surprise suprise
Zlatan Ibrahimovic was not suspended after video evidence showed him spitting at an opponent, but Massimo Oddo is on a two-match ban.

The Swede was caught on camera apparently spitting in the direction of Catania defender Andrea Sottil during Inter’s 2-1 win this Sunday, but another angle seemed to suggest he was actually aiming at the ground.

The Disciplinary Commission opted not to take action, so Ibrahimovic has escaped what was likely to be a three-match ban.

However, there were heavy sanctions meted out following Lazio’s 0-0 draw with Cagliari at the Stadio Olimpico.

Both Biancocelesti captain Oddo and Cagliari midfielder Daniele Conti were sent off in that game for dissent and will sit out two-match bans.

The Sardinians had appealed against the red card shown to Joe Bizera in the same encounter, as replays seem to suggest his tackle on Luciano Zauri got the ball, but this argument was rejected. Bizera has been handed a one-game ban.

Sulley Ali Muntari of Udinese is also sidelined for two matches after a brawl in the 3-0 victory away to Parma.

The other players suspended for one round are: Vincent Candela (Siena), Carmine Coppola (Messina), Nicolas Cordova (Messina), Giovanni Pasquale (Livorno), Marco Donadel (Fiorentina) and Marco Pisano (Palermo).
Jam for ibra - not so for the others. Blatant Favouritism!:(

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Actually it's good news. I want that brat to play as many matches as possible. The more he plays, the more he screws things up.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
AngelaL said:
Lol! I wonder if moratti has Adriano's phone tapped & has him followed like Vieri.
:lol2: :lol2:

i bet he has spies following him where ever he goes not just hving is phone tapped!!!!! :D

no wonder adriano sucks sooooooooo much.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Adriano set for January exit?
Thursday 19 October, 2006

Reports in Italy are suggesting that Inter hitman Adriano could move to Real Madrid in a swap deal with former Nerazzurri favourite Ronaldo.

The Brazil international is struggling for form and has not scored for the San Siro outfit since March.

His position is now even more critical as Julio Cruz and Alvaro Recoba have recovered from injury, with both playing well in the Champions League win over Spartak Moscow.

The Coach could decide to field Adri only in the Coppa Italia and in case of an emergency, if the other four forwards available were to suffer injuries or bans.

Hernan Crespo has proven to be Inter’s best man upfront thus far, while Zlatan Ibrahimovic is considered untouchable by Mancini.

The former Parma striker may therefore leave the Via Durini outfit as early as January and rumours are gathering pace that he could be included in a swap deal with Real Madrid star Ronaldo.

This was already allegedly discussed in the summer, but negotiations failed on the last day of the transfer market in August.

If Ronnie were to reject a return to the San Siro, Adriano could reconsider the option offered by Manchester United.

The Red Devils expressed their interest in the Brazilian in the summer, despite his dismal season with Inter and his unimpressive matches in the World Cup, but at the time the Premiership club’s offer was considered too low by Nerazzurri officials.

Yayy, Zlatan found himself a new lover. :weee: Where does he find all these as*holes? First Capello, now Mancini.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Giovanni Galeone ignited Sunday’s match between the Bianconeri and Nerazzurri by controversially stating that Inter’s striker, Adriano, does not deserve the tag of world-class player.

“I never liked him, maybe in spite of those who said he was a world-class player. I think that world-class players have characteristics different to Adriano. I think that he doesn’t deserve to be compared to Ronaldo.”

Galeone also revealed how 9 years ago Massimo Moratti wanted him to take charge of the team.

“In 1997, President Moratti called me and I went to his house. He told me about his ideas. Inter was a squad full of many players, but without a precise idea on how to play.

“He told me that he would have gladly taken me because I was the only one who could overturn the situation. I replied that he should have taken me 10 years before, then he chose differently and he chose well, because he called-up Simoni.”

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
Surprise suprise

Not only that Inter kicked the best Italian Club to Serie B and docked points to their possible rivals for this years Scudetto, this is apsurd: Banning other Clubs best players and letting Ibra get away with this.:tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)