The Official Jean-Alain Boumsong Thread (Lyon) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
our boards are f******ng not useing thier slowmotion when they are selling....FGS we have no1 in defence.....:(:(:(:(
no cos they have raneri to fill in that empty cb spot until chellini and andrade are back in form he is one hell of a defender................... i dont know today is the 24th of january and still no new defender ) and he is the most important reinforcement we need at the moment more than a bloody cm or amc for the matter) but no no no we have to bring ranieri"s other half in a love story to turin at the expense of our crisis. i see a ranieri + sissoko love story.:inter:

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
no cos they have raneri to fill in that empty cb spot until chellini and andrade are back in form he is one hell of a defender................... i dont know today is the 24th of january and still no new defender ) and he is the most important reinforcement we need at the moment more than a bloody cm or amc for the matter) but no no no we have to bring ranieri"s other half in a love story to turin at the expense of our crisis. i see a ranieri + sissoko love story.:inter:

i heard that Melberg will sign today for 7 million swedish kron....i dont know how much euro it is, and he might play the 2nd leg at coppa italia...

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Boumsong: I Love Juve & Am Sad To Leave

New Lyon defender Jean-Alain Boumsong has issued an emotional farewell to Juventus, saying that he is very sad to leave the club he loves, and would always be open to a return if possible.

The French stopper has completed his loan move to French champions Lyon, a transfer that should become permanent in the summer.

Boumsong joined Juve in the summer of 2006 for just under €5m from Newcastle, and was a regular in last year’s Serie B promotion campaign.

However he has barely featured under Claudio Ranieri this term, and a move away from the club this month was inevitable.

“I love this shirt, I love Juve,” declared Boumsong.

“I gave everything for the team and now I am somewhat sad. Life is strange, if one day the Bianconeri were to ask me to return, I will do so gladly.

"For me, tomorrow, I begin a new life, I need to play. I've no regrets because I had few chances since the change of coach."

Boumsong ended his 18 month stint at Juve with the perfect leaving present when he came on as a substitute last night to score a headed equaliser against Inter in the 2-2 Coppa Italia quarter-final first leg draw at San Siro.

It is now the 28-year-old’s intention to play regularly for Lyon in a bid to earn a place in Raymond Domenech’s France squad for Euro 2008.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Boumsong: I Love Juve & Am Sad To Leave

New Lyon defender Jean-Alain Boumsong has issued an emotional farewell to Juventus, saying that he is very sad to leave the club he loves, and would always be open to a return if possible.

The French stopper has completed his loan move to French champions Lyon, a transfer that should become permanent in the summer.

Boumsong joined Juve in the summer of 2006 for just under €5m from Newcastle, and was a regular in last year’s Serie B promotion campaign.

However he has barely featured under Claudio Ranieri this term, and a move away from the club this month was inevitable.

“I love this shirt, I love Juve,” declared Boumsong.

“I gave everything for the team and now I am somewhat sad. Life is strange, if one day the Bianconeri were to ask me to return, I will do so gladly.

"For me, tomorrow, I begin a new life, I need to play. I've no regrets because I had few chances since the change of coach."

Boumsong ended his 18 month stint at Juve with the perfect leaving present when he came on as a substitute last night to score a headed equaliser against Inter in the 2-2 Coppa Italia quarter-final first leg draw at San Siro.

It is now the 28-year-old’s intention to play regularly for Lyon in a bid to earn a place in Raymond Domenech’s France squad for Euro 2008.

boum boum could be a poor defender (not juve standard) but is def a great person at heart. look at this guy he just spent 18 months at juve and would proudly comeback if needed unlke some other who spend years and never even mentioned coming back to us. :scarf: u will forever be remembered for last nights goal boum boum ( even though u raise my blood pressure u r a good guy away from footie)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Boumsong: 'Il gol all'Inter è il mio regalo d'addio'

11:43 del 24 gennaio

Il difensore francese della Juventus, Jean Alain Boumsong torna in patria al Lione, con cui si è accordato per un contratto fino a giugno 2011. L'ex giocatore di Auxerre, Glasgow Rangers e Newcastle ha dichiarato dopo aver segnato il 2-2 all'Inter: "Questo gol è il mio regalo d'addio per la Juve".

He said that his goal last night against Inter was his parting present to Juve and its fans

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
BOUMSONG NEARS LYON SWITCH
Posted 24/01/08 10:34

Jean-Alain Boumsong should on Thursday move from Juventus to French champions Lyon for around £2million.

The centre-back is to sign a three-and-a-half-year deal, tying him to the Ligue 1 club until the summer of 2011.

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas confirmed the signing after Wednesday's Ligue 1 clash against Lorient.

Boumsong, who played for Auxerre, Rangers and Newcastle earlier in his career, will reinforce a defence that is shorn of injured duo Cleber Anderson and Patrick Muller until the end of the season and club captain Cris for another few weeks.

Boumsong looks to have played his last game for Juve on Wednesday night - and scored the late equaliser in a 2-2 draw against Internazionale in the quarter-finals of the Coppa Italia.

"I am very, very happy," he told French daily L'Equipe.

"It is a fabulous opportunity for me.

"When Lyon approached me on Friday, I said 'yes' immediately."

Boumsong could make his debut for Les Gones in the Rhone-Alps derby against St Etienne on Sunday.

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
Although he never regained the form he had at Auxerre with us, we could have kept him as backup especially since we have no other CB's atm! This guy really has he great heart and I'm really happy that he scored the goal against those bastard last night. It looked to me that he was the happiest person alive at that moment. Let's hope he will revive his career in France.

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
arrivederci boumsong and good luck with lyon!

couldn't have said better words to leave a mark in the hearts of bianconeri fans no matter the strongest of haters :sad:

thank you for your contribution in serie B last year even if not all were positive :scarf: :scarf:

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
boum boum could be a poor defender (not juve standard) but is def a great person at heart. look at this guy he just spent 18 months at juve and would proudly comeback if needed unlke some other who spend years and never even mentioned coming back to us. :scarf: u will forever be remembered for last nights goal boum boum ( even though u raise my blood pressure u r a good guy away from footie)
:agree: Hope he will get the form which he had at Auxerre, or Ranger.Good luck Boum Boum!

Jul 15, 2006
Bisco, took the words out of my mouth.

Forza Boum and Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)