The Official Jean-Alain Boumsong Thread (Lyon) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Can someone on this forum with good video editing skills or Flash skills make a video on Boumsong please ?

Here's my idea...start off with all the big defensive fuck ups during his Juve career, which there will be too many I know, but take your pick really...basically about 4-5 clips will do...

finally put video of the goal he scored against Inter tonight, and zoom in on his celebration and his face, and the text should read as on the Adidas Ad "Nothing is impossible" !

I think that would be class !

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Can someone on this forum with good video editing skills or Flash skills make a video on Boumsong please ?

Here's my idea...start off with all the big defensive fuck ups during his Juve career, which there will be too many I know, but take your pick really...basically about 4-5 clips will do...

finally put video of the goal he scored against Inter tonight, and zoom in on his celebration and his face, and the text should read as on the Adidas Ad "Nothing is impossible" !

I think that would be class !
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Omg Boum
You made my day complete,scoring this important goal,after all the failures and the named i called you for playing in a team as Juve,well it shocked me ,we threated you like shit and you gave us some hope for the next match
Goodluck at Lyon!!!

Dont blaim me i was little emotional!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Defender Boumsong joining Lyon from Juventus

LYON, France, Jan 23 (Reuters) - France defender Jean-Alain Boumsong is joining Olympique Lyon after the six-times French champions reached an agreement with Juventus, Lyon chairman Jean-Michel Aulas said on Wednesday.

'He will fly to Lyon during the night and will sign a contract for three and a half years tomorrow (Thursday),' Aulas told reporters after his side's 2-0 Ligue 1 win over Lorient.

Lyon need a defender with Brazilian Cleber Anderson out for the rest of the season because of a knee injury.

The Cameroon-born Boumsong, 28, joined Juventus from Newcastle United in 2006. He has 22 caps for France.

Source: soccernet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)