The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (8 Viewers)

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Does anybody know where to find a map of our new stadium? I am checking the possibilities of buying the tickets online, I registered with listicket.it and I am planning to go to Turin soon, maybe against AC Milan but I have no orientation whatsoever of our new stadium.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Yeap, I am planning to take a trip from Skopje to Torino and watch Juventus for the first time LIVE in the new stadium. I still have not decided which game to attend (of course it will depend a lot from the availabilty of the tickets).

So you guys agree that match tickets (for most of matches) are available to purchase from listicket.it one week prior to the match, right? But, that is not the case for big matches ( Merda, Meelan, Nazio and Roma) ?

Feb 4, 2009
I just looked on listicket and there are listings for the opening ceremony and also a couple of serie a games on the 11th, one being Roma and one being inters games but there is nothing about juve Parma at the moment. I just thought it was strange because they have tickets listed for other matches that are playing the same day..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I just looked on listicket and there are listings for the opening ceremony and also a couple of serie a games on the 11th, one being Roma and one being inters games but there is nothing about juve Parma at the moment. I just thought it was strange because they have tickets listed for other matches that are playing the same day..
yeah same here :S getting a bit nervous now, perhaps try my luck on the saturday i arrive? doesn't the Juve store sell them or something?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
badass just go to the ticketbox in your town and ask it there maybe
or go in italy directly to the juve ticket office

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
thanks Jck, and lastly, if i was to order them online from listicket and pick up from the Juve ticket office which of these options do i choose?

Acquisto diretto Internet
In vendita

Punti vendita Rete Listicket
In vendita

Punti vendita Organizzatore
In vendita

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)