The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (27 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lovely. So in a few hours the tickets will go on sale? Can't wait!
I'll be buying mine online from listicket and picking up once I arrive in Torino on Friday.
ah ill be there saturday morning! let me know where you're getting seats for, probably meet up if u like

so i choose the top option to buy online, then pick it up from the Juventus ticket office at the stadium right? this is so different to how its done in england :S

Feb 4, 2009
ah ill be there saturday morning! let me know where you're getting seats for, probably meet up if u like

so i choose the top option to buy online, then pick it up from the Juventus ticket office at the stadium right? this is so different to how its done in england :S
Yeah why not, I'll be trying for seats in the est laterale (not a fan of behind goals seats) but whatever I can get I dont mind.

I think so, choose the online option and then pick up at the stadium.

Where are you staying?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah why not, I'll be trying for seats in the est laterale (not a fan of behind goals seats) but whatever I can get I dont mind.

I think so, choose the online option and then pick up at the stadium.

Where are you staying?
ill be after curva sud seats, cheapest and best seats in the house imo.

im staying at Best Western Hotel Piemontese, which is bang in the city centre, about 50 min train and tram ride from the stadium itself. you?

Feb 4, 2009

im staying at Best Western Hotel Piemontese, which is bang in the city centre, about 50 min train and tram ride from the stadium itself. you?
Haha that was one of the hotels I had picked when I booked mine. The hotel I'm staying at is Art Hotel
Olympic. Pretty much central Torino too.

We will have a car so if we decide to drive to the game we could probably give you a lift if you want.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

What are you on about? it takes 30 to 35 minutes from Porta Nuova to the new stadium by tram.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I think there's some kind of problem with the Listicket site, guys.

Same thing happened last week (with the opening ceremony tickets), took them an entire day to fix it. I wouldn't get worried yet though. I don't expect this game to sell out before the weekend starts, if it sells out at all that is.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think there's some kind of problem with the Listicket site, guys.

Same thing happened last week (with the opening ceremony tickets), took them an entire day to fix it. I wouldn't get worried yet though. I don't expect this game to sell out before the weekend starts, if it sells out at all that is.
what do you suggest if they cant fix it? click the 2nd option and pick it up from one of their listicket outlets? or something else?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
its not letting me sign in :(
What kind of error message did you get?
I just logged on without any trouble. Maybe you should just try again.

FYI: tickets for the curva are not on sale yet. Today & tomorrow, only the so called "first days" tickets are on sale. Lower prices (not that low though) for early buyers, only valid in a few sectors of the stadium.
Regular, full priced tickets (for every sector in the stadium) go on sale Wednesday.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What kind of error message did you get?
I just logged on without any trouble. Maybe you should just try again.

FYI: tickets for the curva are not on sale yet. Today & tomorrow, only the so called "first days" tickets are on sale. Lower prices (not that low though) for early buyers, only valid in a few sectors of the stadium.
Regular, full priced tickets (for every sector in the stadium) go on sale Wednesday.
"Utente non trovato

To the homepage"

:S i logged in ok yesturday though :S

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Hmm. Do you set the language to English when logging on?

If so, change it back to Italian & try again. Don't know if they are still having problems with that, but I do remember there being those kind of issues some time ago.

Alternatively, pm me your login & password and I'll check to see if I can log in with them. No need to worry that I'll purchase anything as I don't have your credit card number / data :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hmm. Do you set the language to English when logging on?

If so, change it back to Italian & try again. Don't know if they are still having problems with that, but I do remember there being those kind of issues some time ago.

Alternatively, pm me your login & password and I'll check to see if I can log in with them. No need to worry that I'll purchase anything as I don't have your credit card number / data :D
ill pm you mate, really appreciate this :)

Feb 4, 2009
I got all the way up to confirm order but it lagged out. Seems like the site has crashed, every time I try order Juve Parma tickets i get : "è stato raggiunto il numero massimo di utenti comtemporanei. Ti invitiamo a riprovare più tardi"
How frustrating. I had tickets for row 2 in the est centrale.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I got all the way up to confirm order but it lagged out. Seems like the site has crashed, every time I try order Juve Parma tickets i get : "è stato raggiunto il numero massimo di utenti comtemporanei. Ti invitiamo a riprovare più tardi"
How frustrating. I had tickets for row 2 in the est centrale.
Seems like the system is still full of bugs. Just like it has been in the past. Only thing you can do, if you absolutely want to order right now, is keep on trying. If all goes well, the tickets you selected should still be there when you log in again, just not processed yet.

Also, that error message is a generic one. One that comes up regardless of the exact problem. As I mentioned earlier, a few days ago there were problems with the tickets for the opening ceremony & that was the message that kept popping up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)