The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (25 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
cheers v much buck, it seemed like there was a problem with the browser, it worked ok on IE, will book them on wed, when tickets are made available for the rest of the stadium sectors. thanks for your help :)

Feb 4, 2009
That site sucks big time. I had 2 tickets ordered in the Est Centrale 1 in row 2 but it wouldn't process the 'Confirm', then after that I couldn't get back into the game listing and the server was all messed up. I tried about 10 times during the next hour or so and then when I went back on this morning the server is working fine but now it tells me there are not enough tickets remaining in the section I have selected so I try all sections with only 1 ticket and they all say the same thing!
What kind of shit is that! :(

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That site sucks big time. I had 2 tickets ordered in the Est Centrale 1 in row 2 but it wouldn't process the 'Confirm', then after that I couldn't get back into the game listing and the server was all messed up. I tried about 10 times during the next hour or so and then when I went back on this morning the server is working fine but now it tells me there are not enough tickets remaining in the section I have selected so I try all sections with only 1 ticket and they all say the same thing!
What kind of shit is that! :(
that really sucks tbh, i just hope i can get my tickets tomorrow when the rest of the stadium areas go on sale, i guess you could try that, or ive heard you can buy tickets at kiosks, but i guess that is subject to availability as well.

Feb 4, 2009
I had 2 tickets again, confirmed and ordered but the order delivery option wouldn't let me select any of them, collect , delivery etc. The options were all greyed out so I had an unpaid order in my account that then disappeared an hour later because I couldn't pay for it.
Anyway I am sitting in Dubai airport so another 9 hours and I will be in Milano. Would be very upsetting if I couldnt see the opening game.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Could you be more specific (screenshot?) about the above? Can't really make out what you mean by that.

By the way, if I were you, I'd keep trying. Ticket sales seem to be going quite fast.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I just did some research & I'm afraid I have some bad news for you:

Per queste due fasi (quella “Primi giorni” e quella di vendita libera), i tagliandi saranno acquistabili - al massimo 4 a persona - attraverso i tradizionali canali:

- Ticket office Juventus, Galleria San Federico 38 a Torino (dal martedì al sabato, dalle 11 alle 19)
- Punti vendita Lis Lottomatica abilitati (controlla l'elenco completo)
- Attraverso il web, sul sito www.listicket.it fino a venerdì 9 settembre. Solo per possessori di Tessera del Tifoso.
- Call Center di LisTicket al numero 892.982 (dal lunedì al sabato dalle 10 alle 13 e dalle 14 alle 18). Solo per possessori di Tessera del Tifoso.
- Non possono acquistare il biglietto i residenti nella regione di provenienza della squadra ospite non in possesso della Tessera del Tifoso

Per consultare la tabella prezzi, vai alla sezione Biglietteria
In order to purchase tickets online or by phone, you need to be a Premium member (tessera del tifoso is included in that). If this is going to be the case for every game from now on, most foreigners are obviously screwed.

Some good news as well though: game is not sold out so far. Still tickets available in various sectors. When will you arrive in Italy? You're going to have to purchase them there, I'm afraid...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I just did some research & I'm afraid I have some bad news for you:

In order to purchase tickets online or by phone, you need to be a Premium member (tessera del tifoso is included in that). If this is going to be the case for every game from now on, most foreigners are obviously screwed.

Some good news as well though: game is not sold out so far. Still tickets available in various sectors. When will you arrive in Italy? You're going to have to purchase them there, I'm afraid...
i dont get there till saturday morning, im worried its too late by then :( would i still have to go to a listicket outlet?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yep, either a Listicket office or the Juventus ticket office. Addresses can be found online.

You're going to need a bit of luck though. This being the first game of the season, in a new stadium at a popular time (we had our best attendances last season during noon games), there is a risk that it will sell out, even if I doubted it at first (and still do in some way).

Good luck!

Guess I'm going to have to monitor the situation in the coming weeks. I'm planning (a) trip(s) myself as well, but if purchasing tickets is always going to be such a pain...

mondo1

May 14, 2006
what do you guys think its better to get the tickets online or on the hotline?
i'm planing a trip to torino at the end of september or early oktobre....

Aug 18, 2011
I arrive in Turin early on 25th October. I was hoping to buy my tickets for the Fiorentina game (evening kick off) through listicket before leaving but looks as though i will have to head straight to the ticket office when i arrive? I hope this membership thing is only for the first game as the translation of those terms and conditions sounds like its until Friday 9th September only? '' Through the web site until Friday, September 9 www.listicket.it. Only for the Fan Card holders''

From experiance guys, do many of the evening games sell out?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I arrive in Turin early on 25th October. I was hoping to buy my tickets for the Fiorentina game (evening kick off) through listicket before leaving but looks as though i will have to head straight to the ticket office when i arrive? I hope this membership thing is only for the first game as the translation of those terms and conditions sounds like its until Friday 9th September only? '' Through the web site until Friday, September 9 www.listicket.it. Only for the Fan Card holders''

From experiance guys, do many of the evening games sell out?
so what you're saying is that on friday it is on proper general sale? if thats the case there is some renewed hope!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)