The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (11 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ok im planning my trip to Turin for the first home game of the season vs parma, just wanted to know if listicket.com were still selling tickets for Juve games this season, if not are there any other avenues to buy Juve tickets?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
ok im planning my trip to Turin for the first home game of the season vs parma, just wanted to know if listicket.com were still selling tickets for Juve games this season, if not are there any other avenues to buy Juve tickets?
In my opinion, I think it'll be difficult and very risky to buy tickets online for the first home match of the season in this stadium.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In my opinion, I think it'll be difficult and very risky to buy tickets online for the first home match of the season in this stadium.
what if i was to become a juventus premium member, don't they offer pre sale tickets to its members? and does it apply to residents outside Italy?

or is this site any good and trust worthy?

http://www.seatwave.com/juventus-tickets/juventus-arena-tickets/11-september-2011/perf/473811

although i must say the ticket prices look heavily overpriced, i was sure to think that a curva sud ticket goes for as low as around 30 euros if bought in italy? smells like a scam to me :S

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Badass I've never had the time or the money to go and see Juve play before. I'm going to save some money after my trip to sicily so that I sooner or later can go. But could you update later on how things worked out for you and how you did to complete your journey? So that I can try and to the same. It'll make me most happy! I'm sorry though I don't have any suggestions, no idea if that site is a bad or good call.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
what if i was to become a juventus premium member, don't they offer pre sale tickets to its members? and does it apply to residents outside Italy?

or is this site any good and trust worthy?

http://www.seatwave.com/juventus-tickets/juventus-arena-tickets/11-september-2011/perf/473811

although i must say the ticket prices look heavily overpriced, i was sure to think that a curva sud ticket goes for as low as around 30 euros if bought in italy? smells like a scam to me :S
I guess being a Juventus Premium member helps. Not sure if nationality is relevant.

I never heard of that website, but prices seems to be correct considering it's the new stadium we're talking about here.

What I'd do is wait for Buck and ask him instead if I were you.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I guess being a Juventus Premium member helps. Not sure if nationality is relevant.

I never heard of that website, but prices seems to be correct considering it's the new stadium we're talking about here.

What I'd do is wait for Buck and ask him instead if I were you.
hmmm thing is the prices there are higher than that of a average epl match, something is not right there..

i would be prepared to wait and get them on listicket when they come on sale, if they are doing tickets for the new ground this season, and for anyone who has used them before, how did they collect their tickets?

Aug 18, 2011
Hi all,

Im new to the forum and im sorry as i know this is probably the wrong thread to ask the question (but this one seems the most active)

Im looking to book flights any minute now to come to Turin for the Juve v Fiorentina game on Tuesday 25th October. I came over and saw the Napoli game in may at the olimpico and purchased tickets from the ticket office in the city centre.

I just wondered if i would be able to do the same again for the Fiorentina game. Obviously with the new stadium im worried it may sell out.

Thanks guys!

FORZA JUVE!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hi all,

Im new to the forum and im sorry as i know this is probably the wrong thread to ask the question (but this one seems the most active)

Im looking to book flights any minute now to come to Turin for the Juve v Fiorentina game on Tuesday 25th October. I came over and saw the Napoli game in may at the olimpico and purchased tickets from the ticket office in the city centre.

I just wondered if i would be able to do the same again for the Fiorentina game. Obviously with the new stadium im worried it may sell out.

Thanks guys!

FORZA JUVE!
actually i share the same concern, about it selling out. as for buying the tickets from the ticket office, did you have to reserve them before hand? or did you just go straight there in the hope they had spare tickets? if so where abouts are these ticket offices? im wondering if trying it on listicket the monday before the game is worth a try?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
actually i share the same concern, about it selling out. as for buying the tickets from the ticket office, did you have to reserve them before hand? or did you just go straight there in the hope they had spare tickets? if so where abouts are these ticket offices? im wondering if trying it on listicket the monday before the game is worth a try?
There are lots of ticket places around the city, you can buy them in some newsagents and betting shops.

Her's a link to them:

http://www.listicket.it/puntivendita/index.php?idOrganizzazione=124&idCanale=1
http://www.juventus.com/wps/wcm/connect/511018f6-adb1-41ce-86f4-0868b9f8db7f/Elenco_Ricevitorie.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CONVERT_TO=url&CACHEID=511018f6-adb1-41ce-86f4-0868b9f8db7f

The Juventus office is just off Via Roma and there is also the Juve Store on Via Garibaldi.

You just go in a ask for a ticket, they will show you a map of the stadium and different prices, and you choose.

Although I would want the piece of mind by booking on Listicket the week before the game,

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
@ Badass: It is definitely still Listicket, since they took care of the season tickets as well.
Now, depending on the opponent, Listicket may or may not sell ticktes online. For the big, high risk games (Inter, Roma, etc), they will most likely NOT sell tickets online anymore. New rule that is in effect since last season. In those cases Listicket is still the agency that sells them, but only in the shops (and possibly by phone.) See the links Boksic posted, enough possibilities.

Since you're planning to go to the Parma game, you can be pretty certain that there will be tickets for sale on the website because that's one of the least risky games of the entire season. In your case, I'd keep an eye on the exact date & hour of the sales start (mentioned on the Juve site) and make sure that you're online at that time. Pretty good chance that you'll have your tickets.
You'll have to collect them at the stadium, probably starting from 2 hours before the game. When you order through the Listicket website, you should receive an email with the exact address, since this will depend on which sector you bought tickets for. If you don't receive such an email, you can look it up on the listicket website yourself as well.

I'd advise against unofficial websites (Seatwave & whatnot), they'll charge 3 or 4 times the normal price.

Aug 18, 2011
To buy tickets through listicket do i need to be an official Juve member? I went to the Napoli game in May and purchased the tickets from the ticket office in town. However i want to buy in advance this time as im worried about a possible sell out for the Juve v Fiorentina game in October.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
To buy tickets through listicket do i need to be an official Juve member? I went to the Napoli game in May and purchased the tickets from the ticket office in town. However i want to buy in advance this time as im worried about a possible sell out for the Juve v Fiorentina game in October.
i dont think so no, just need to be a member of listicket, as far as im aware

Aug 18, 2011
Thats what i thought, i registered and went to buy a ticket for the opening ceremony just to see if it would let me, but it seems to be asking me for some kind or member/ref number!?!?!?!

Feb 4, 2009
Hey guys. I'm going to Italy on Tuesday and am heading to the Juve Parma game next Sunday. I'll be in Italy Until the 4th of October so I will be heading to every game in that time.

From what I understand buying online at listicket is the way to go. The only annoying thing is waiting for the tickets to go on sale, I'm worried the game will sell out being the first game in the new stadium.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Hey guys. I'm going to Italy on Tuesday and am heading to the Juve Parma game next Sunday. I'll be in Italy Until the 4th of October so I will be heading to every game in that time.

From what I understand buying online at listicket is the way to go. The only annoying thing is waiting for the tickets to go on sale, I'm worried the game will sell out being the first game in the new stadium.
I don't think it will sell out days in advance.

From what I just learned, the club will even grant discounts to people who buy early (meaning, they don't expect to sell out at all).

http://www.listicket.it/segnalazioni/?IdSegnalazioni=2470&S=&lang=IT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)