The Official "Ask Bürke About Military Hardware" Thread (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
All the people on earth are snipers, taking the least risk possible and just waiting for someone else to make a wrong move so we blow their head into pieces.
That's quite a pessimistic outlook. You see yourself as a predator?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Gud som haver barnen kär,
ge till mig ett jaktgevär
Vart jag mig i världen vänder
skall jag bara skjuta änder
Lyckan kommer lyckan går
Jag skall aldrig skjuta får!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Janes is great. It suck's that it's subscription based, although they have to pay for their experts somehow.

I'm not an armchair general, but I follow the defense industry as well. It puts foreign policy into perspective sometimes. Like Russia's recent saber rattling since the Georgia affair. This past week was another example, as they held naval exercises with Venezuela. Basically telling the U.S that if you fuck around in our backyard, we'll fuck around in yours. Nothing to do with armed conflict like the fear mongering media will have u believe. Russia know's the limits of their military, and so do their government, evidenced with the increase defense funding over the next decade. Their strategic nuclear forces are in need of an overhaul, evidenced with all the missile tests that have been going on lately.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    Burke, what do you know about sniper rifles? I'm a low risk kind of guy..
    I know enough, what's on your mind?
    Do you like tanks?
    Love them.
    interesting, that's why terrorists seem to like ak's then, i've alwyas been under the impression m4's are more accurate, with ak's having the better power
    True, better stopping power, but the M4 (which is a carbine) is more accurate and has better range.
    Sorry that we screwed up your thread burke.
    I don't care.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    interesting, that's why terrorists seem to like ak's then, i've alwyas been under the impression m4's are more accurate, with ak's having the better power
    Well that and the fact that the AK is probably has the largest distribution of assault rifle. Still, it's quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)