The NHL Thread (115 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
And they have no 2nd or 3rd round pick :howler:

Mark, help me out here. Tell me they are trying to trade to get back into this draft
no they're not. They didn't.

I like the 1st pick. He's pretty fats for his size and a nice 1st pass.

4th round and up we got a guys who weighs 150lbs and the other 165. :p

Max

Jul 15, 2003
:lol:

Burke keeps picking up "tough guys who protect their teammates," which isn't always bad except for the fact that the Leafs have no one to protect. I smell another 40 years of fruitlessness.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Finally we got rid of that little turd Sergei Kostitsyn.

We gave up future considerations and that mofo for Dan Ellis and Dustin Boyd + future considerations if we don't sign Ellis.

I think it's gonna take more $$$ for him than Biron for example but he'd be worth it.

Here's what he said on his twitter page. :p

Very excited about the trade! Its an honor to be part of a team with such great tradition and passion! Hope we can figure something out!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
My right hand is fine. It doesn't complain all day so that's great.

oh! Free agency?

bah! We're close to the cap so don't expect much unless we trade the other bro or Hammer.

Markov is out till December so we could save a couple of bucks till he come s back.

I heard Bélanger wants to come here but we already "packed" with centers. If we don't sign Moore then I can see it happening.

Ellis really sounds like he wants to stay here. Depends on the offer I guess. If not then I see Biron or the even worse Lalime.

If we can make the space with Andrei and Hammer gone I could see Armstrong and Volchenkov end up here but it's gonna be tough.

Frolov? bah! There were rumours last year but again, the cap. Cammallerri would like him here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)