The "new Balotelli, Paloschi and Giovinco" linked with Juve (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
HAVE I EVER SAID THIS!!!!??????

I haven't said balotelli is older is older then 17 for defo... I Have alreayd stated that in my opinion... PLEASE READ!
Actually you said, and you gave some examples: Yakubu, Mikel...

African work colleagues have told me the situation with the nigerian premo players: Mikel, Yakubu, Martins etc....

Look at balotelli compared to players of his generation, Bojan, Walcott, physically look like boys... balotelli looks like thuram who is 35.. also has the physical frame of a man....

I just think it is no coincidence that he was born by african parents, immigrated over to italy then fostered by italian's, signs a pro contract with Inter, and you think he had legal birth certificates and any legal documentation?

Please don't make me repeat myself i will say no more about this.. please READ the posts!!!!
Man, you are just contradicting yourself...

Buy on AliExpress.com

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
you and JCK are taking things too literally... real stupid... as far as im aware these footballers haven't had as cloudier past as mario such as being fostered and immigratig etc....

At the End of the day... My opinion i think balotelli is older then 17 based upon what i've heard.. so dont bother arguing...
Good, that proves to me how open minded and objective you are to what you hear, good job bro.

I'm taking it too literally because this is what you are claiming. If I told all Italian players have a birthmark of a duck on their back and you asked me if Del piero and Buffon had it too, would that be taking it too literally? You would simple be questioning an absurd generelization I have made, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I won't bother arguing anymore, truelly is hopeless.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
I Named the african players that i believe to be over there stated age!! I DIDNT say EVERY african player!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are really sounding like borderline racist now. But mostly 100% an utterly retarded moron.

He is BORN in Palermo, are you really saying he doesnt have documents of his birth and life, JUST because his parents are africans? (is it the same for all africans huh? Momo is born in france, its a natural fact he faked his age too? I have faked my age too? When does it stop?) He has lived in Italy WHOLE his life, and played with various youh teams, he was adopted by italians when he was a year or so old, WHERE in the middle of all this did he fake his birth age????

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Good, that proves to me how open minded and objective you are to what you hear, good job bro.

I'm taking it too literally because this is what you are claiming. If I told all Italian players have a birthmark of a duck on their back and you asked me if Del piero and Buffon had it too, would that be taking it too literally? You would simple be questioning an absurd generelization I have made, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I won't bother arguing anymore, truelly is hopeless.
heard as in through work colleagues, martins articles about the bone test etc.. and the well known joke!

Obviously i don't know these players so i dnt know first hand...

The fact is your on this forum discussing topics around what you've heard and NOT what you know... Becuase you are NOT a juventus director, staff member or player... You only know what u've heard!!!

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
You are really sounding like borderline racist now. But mostly 100% an utterly retarded moron.

He is BORN in Palermo, are you really saying he doesnt have documents of his birth and life, JUST because his parents are africans? (is it the same for all africans huh? Momo is born in france, its a natural fact he faked his age too? I have faked my age too? When does it stop?) He has lived in Italy WHOLE his life, and played with various youh teams, he was adopted by italians when he was a year or so old, WHERE in the middle of all this did he fake his birth age????
i am actually mixed raced... half ghanian infact... so don't ever call me a racist Fool!

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
You arent only a babbling moron, but you amusingly enough contradict yourself too. Balotelli is BORN in Italy (so he was born in Palermo, lived there and played in youth teams of his peers, but somehow has faked his age somewhere in the middle of all that...) . '

Not that him being born in africa would mean he automatically has fabricated his age, alot of crap is made up over that. And the fact africans physically mature earlier is NEVER taken into as a factor. My little brother is 16, is pretty tall and big for his age, can be mistaken for 20 or so. But doesnt mean he is actually over 20.
Exactly, don't bother arguing with this moron. He doesn't have the slightest clue of what he's talking about.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
You arent only a babbling moron, but you amusingly enough contradict yourself too. Balotelli is BORN in Italy (so he was born in Palermo, lived there and played in youth teams of his peers, but somehow has faked his age somewhere in the middle of all that...) . '

Not that him being born in africa would mean he automatically has fabricated his age, alot of crap is made up over that. And the fact africans physically mature earlier is NEVER taken into as a factor. My little brother is 16, is pretty tall and big for his age, can be mistaken for 20 or so. But doesnt mean he is actually over 20.
i am actually mixed raced... half ghanian infact... so don't ever call me a racist Fool!
Why didn't you reply to what he posted about Balotelli being born in Italy etc..?
You seem like you're trying to avoid that fact which would more or less make your entire argument what I've been calling it all day, utter bullshit.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Why didn't you reply to what he posted about Balotelli being born in Italy etc..?
You seem like you're trying to avoid that fact which would more or less make your entire argument what I've been calling it all day, utter bullshit.
becuase i already have done R E A D....

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I Named the african players that i believe to be over there stated age!! I DIDNT say EVERY african player!
But YOUR WHOLE assumption is based on that because they are africans, its NATURAL to assume they dont have legal documents solely on that, you said Balotelli's parents dont have documents of his birth BECAUSE they are africans (you even have the nerve to act duh, like its an obvious fact). You have NO basis to assume they dont have birth documents like everyone else. Especially when he is BORN in Italy in where there is rigorous documentation for stuff like child birth.

So if you arent saying he doesnt have his birth documented just because he is african, and thats the case for africans and their players in general, tell me ANYTHING in specific that makes you suspect Balotelli. Take in mind he is born in Italy and you would question Italians births documentations if you question his. You said Momo hasnt naturally faked his age and has the correct documentations because he is born in France. Pray tell whats the difference between Italy and France.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
i already know he was born in italy... this doesn't change anything... he was born with his original family... then he was a foster child....

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
But YOUR WHOLE assumption is based on that because they are africans, its NATURAL to assume they dont have legal documents solely on that, you said Balotelli's parents dont have documents of his birth BECAUSE they are africans (you even have the nerve to act duh, like its an obvious fact). You have NO basis to assume they dont have birth documents like everyone else. Especially when he is BORN in Italy in where there is rigorous documentation for stuff like child birth.

So if you arent saying he doesnt have his birth documented just because he is african, and thats the case for africans and their players in general, tell me ANYTHING in specific that makes you suspect Balotelli. Take in mind he is born in Italy and you would question Italians births documentations if you question his. You said Momo hasnt naturally faked his age and has the correct documentations because he is born in France. Pray tell whats the difference between Italy and France.

Read above.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
heard as in through work colleagues, martins articles about the bone test etc.. and the well known joke!

Obviously i don't know these players so i dnt know first hand...

The fact is your on this forum discussing topics around what you've heard and NOT what you know... Becuase you are NOT a juventus director, staff member or player... You only know what u've heard!!!
You discuss a topic based on what you know, not what you've heard. I have heard that Paris Hilton is an alien, does that make it right for me to come here and argue with a bunch of people that it's true just because I have heard it?

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
you discuss the possible signing of amauri within this forum... coz u've heard in the newspapers that juve are lookin to sign him and agree contract terms!!

"Juve are after the new Balotelli" you don't know this... You heard it!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont care if you are half Ghanian, whole or the son of Nelson Mandela, you are sitting here and saying its natural to assume africans lie about their age and you should question their age just because their are africans. Thats stereotypical and IGNORANT crap regardless of who it comes from.

And what excuse of half Ghanian are you? You say Balotelli looks older then his age when how he looks is natural for african youngsters. Africans (especially west africans) mature much earlier then other races, around age 14 or so, the physcially mature and hit puberty earlier then other races (thats why africans easily dominate u17 etc. We have an early headstart on physical growth, AND not because african u17 squads are full with 20 year olds who faked their ages...).

This a natural fact that is observed by just seeing africans, and you say yourself you are one, but are stupid enough to say Balotelli looks older then his age? Whos age? Why are you comparing him to caucasians and or other races? How he looks is normal of for africans his age.

And as Juve Revolution said, why did you ignore the whole of my post and just concentrate on one comment? Convenient.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Hes born in italy after his family immigarted over... he was then became a foster child and adopted by an italian family... there lies the difference between sissoko being born in france with his family.. As a foster child you grow up with no legal documentation.. You are a noone... and i KNOW this.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i already know he was born in italy... this doesn't change anything... he was born with his original family... then he was a foster child....

Where comes the part of you finding anything that makes you question his age? I like to see how your puzzled that one out. Oh no, you wont share it with us? Top secret?

The fact he was born in Italy doesnt change anything? What matters is he was born by africans and hence its all you need to know he has faked his age? And you acted outraged when I said you are borderline racist? Do africans IN Italy have their children in their homes, hide them there so no one can see their growing up, and then fake documents when they grown up in the hope they can earn off big bucks on selling them as 10 years younger football players?

Because ummm...thats the kind of bizzaro scenario you are suggesting if you question Balotelli's actual life. Which was he was born in Palermo in an hospital like EVERYONE one else. Do you question every italians real age now? Because you seem to say italian hospitals are unreliable. But for you french hospitables are perfect? Because Momo is hasnt faked his age in your opinion, despite the fact he was born in France. Also, Balotelli has been adopted by italians when he was a baby and lived with them since then, are you saying they are the ones who faked his age? Surely Momo is waaaaay more shady, he has been living with his real life african parents in france all the time, they must be shady because are african, right?

Nothing to say right? Right? Good. I have enjoyed shutting your moronic trap up real hard to the point that the only thing you can say is nothing changes... when reality kicks you in the nuts.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
you discuss the possible signing of amauri within this forum... coz u've heard in the newspapers that juve are lookin to sign him and agree contract terms!!

"Juve are after the new Balotelli" you don't know this... You heard it!
Actually, I know for a fact that Amauri is linked with us. How? Various football websites, television, commentators, people I know etc... Unless the whole world around me is a liability, then it must be true.

You on the other hand make an outrageous claim, you show us no links, nothing to even artially prove your theory is correct. You have been contradicting yourself all day.
Giovinco is 27 guys....

Get with it already.
:lol:

He would have to be African according to our friend here and Oh.. his bone structure can't possibly suggest he is 27, also a piece of ingenius information from our friend here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)