The "new Balotelli, Paloschi and Giovinco" linked with Juve (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Reports in the peninsula suggest that Milan, Inter and Juventus are fighting for the services of a 14-year-old striker dubbed “the new Mario Balotelli.”

Inter phenomenon Balotelli has been one of the success stories of the season and has become a regular fixture in the leaders’ front line at the tender age of 17.

Balotelli’s impressive form has sparked a nationwide search for more prospects for the future and it seems that one is lurking at Serie C outfit Padova.

Ivory Coast-born hitman Adama Diakite – who holds Italian citizenship – is being widely tipped for the top after 25 goals in 19 games for Padova’s youth team and is said to resemble Balotelli in the way he plays.

Diakite trained with Juventus earlier in the season, but Inter and Milan scouts have been present to watch him in action over the last few months.

There are also rumours that Premier League giants Chelsea and Manchester United are keeping an eye on the precocious danger man.

channel 4

I`m sick with that crap "new Balotelli,Pato..."

I say buy him.Lets sign some youngsters ffs!Him and Ekdal would be fine for summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Im 22.I search for my name on Google and i get an ugly twat with glasses and a beard.This cunt's 14,and when he'll search for google on his PC,he'll have Juve's next to him.What a cruel world.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11
    Let`s sign 3 youth players.

Ekdal,Piatti and this kid.

Kid would play in primavera,Ekdal on loan somewhere and keep Piatti here. :cool:

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    I dont understand these people. I bet these kids were given a football as their 1st toy when they were born and was forced by their parents to play football as soon as they learn to walk.
    In the future when they could exploit the fertilization of human genes, they would just ask the best footballers to donate their eggs and the headlines would be "A new phenomenon fetus linked to Juve."

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    'The new Balotelli??!!' Balotelli hasn't even proven himself yet how can anyone possibly be 'the new' version of Balotelli, how ridiculous.....

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    in a shocking twist it has emerged that arsene wenger has attempted to sign a 7 year old argentine child described as the new-new-new-maradonna by his school coach.

in other news milan chief galliani has announced plans to scour local old folks homes to help bolster the playing squad. asked the thinking behind i he told reporters that there was a vast array of untapped talent aimlessly wandering corridors throughout the peninsula

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)