The "new Balotelli, Paloschi and Giovinco" linked with Juve (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
So where has he been playing all that time? And if he's so good at 37 it means he was good at younger age, why didn't any club sign him before Moratti discovered him?
I think 37 is a bit OTT... but i don't think he is 17 either even though on paper and legally he is 17.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
lol... i can pretty much garantee that balotelli isn't 17/18, more like 20/21....
Just like martins apparently "22" more like 28 (as babayaro of newcastle grassed him up when he arrived)
Yakubu "24" real age 28/29
Kanu "31" real age 35/36
Obi Mikel "19" real age 22/23

This new kid is probably a bit older then 14... i work with a few africans and they say all the pro footballers out there do it becuase they don't have birth certificates etc... when they sign contracts for clubs abroad they can just lie about their age..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You said you can guarantee, how can you do that? Will you please tell us how you came up with that number?

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
lol pretty much guarantee... which means im fairly positive hes not the age of 17... compared to the list of african players listed and based on the knowledge of what my african work colleagues tell me.. the point is i dnt care how old he is... generally young african players who sign professionally abroad will lie about there age becuase they have no records as to what there real age is...

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Am i the only one here who thinks Balotelli is waaaay overhyped? Ive seen him in most matches and he is nothing but average to me...

I guess that Moratti also wants a "super" talent now when we got Giovinco and Milan got Pato.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
lol pretty much guarantee... which means im fairly positive hes not the age of 17... compared to the list of african players listed and based on the knowledge of what my african work colleagues tell me.. the point is i dnt care how old he is... generally young african players who sign professionally abroad will lie about there age becuase they have no records as to what there real age is...
:blah:

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
lol... i can pretty much garantee that balotelli isn't 17/18, more like 20/21....

Just like martins apparently "22" more like 28 (as babayaro of newcastle grassed him up when he arrived)
Yakubu "24" real age 28/29
Kanu "31" real age 35/36
Obi Mikel "19" real age 22/23

This new kid is probably a bit older then 14... i work with a few africans and they say all the pro footballers out there do it becuase they don't have birth certificates etc... when they sign contracts for clubs abroad they can just lie about their age..
and thats what it says in my original post !!!

Please R E A D...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
but if you can pretty much guarantee it then there must be proof of sorts?no?

most of the Nigerian players ahve falsified documents for sure but so far the ghanaian players seem kosher. laryea kingstons brother plays under the name kingson since his birth certificate had a misspelling so it seems to me the ghaha authorities are a bit more on the ball

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
I don't know his real age... it's an estimation as you asked and as i've said a hundred times the knowledge from what work colleagues have told me.

Like Yakubu, Mikel, Kanu and Martins.. and even celestine babayaro has come and and said martins was really 28 when he joined newcastle. Martins was at Inter when he was "17" to the age of "20".. really he was older then that.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
but if you can pretty much guarantee it then there must be proof of sorts?no?
I think with a personal matter of age and legal documentation such as a birth certificate... i think only Baltotell's family would have proof. of course i dont know him so nothings set in stone...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know his real age... it's an estimation as you asked and as i've said a hundred times the knowledge from what work colleagues have told me.

Like Yakubu, Mikel, Kanu and Martins.. and even celestine babayaro has come and and said martins was really 28 when he joined newcastle. Martins was at Inter when he was "17" to the age of "20".. really he was older then that.
2 or 3 posts later the guarantee has become an estimation :sleepy:

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
loool u have an in-ability to read english or something???

1) i prerry much guaranteed... which means im basically saying that he probably is which means 95% chance but the pretty much means of course there always a doubt...

2) you asked me to provide an estimation.. if u read!!!!!!!!! :angry2:

i think ill choose my words more carefully next time since u lot spend more time analysing english then actually discussing about the thread topic...

*In my opinion there is a very strong possibility based upon what i kno that balotelli isn't 17!

FFS!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
loool u have an in-ability to read english or something???

1) i prerry much guaranteed... which means im basically saying that he probably is which means 95% chance but the pretty much means of course there always a doubt...

2) you asked me to provide an estimation.. if u read!!!!!!!!! :angry2:

i think ill choose my words more carefully next time since u lot spend more time analysing english then actually discussing about the thread topic...

*In my opinion there is a very strong possibility based upon what i kno that balotelli isn't 17!

FFS!
I think you have the inability to read, read even what you yourself has written. I am pretty damn sure that I did not ask for an estimation, here are my posts from this "discussion" and I've been looking thoroughly and I still I can't find where did I ask you for an estimation. Can you help me here?

You said you can guarantee, how can you do that? Will you please tell us how you came up with that number?
Well smartarse, if they don't have a birth certificate how can you know their real age?
And then you finish it by

which changes a whole lot of stuff, all guarantees fall and all sources get shattered and we end up with an opinion which not a single bit more valuable than Turk's

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JCK
So what is your age estimation? Enlighten us please.

There u have it... i managed to find it pretty easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)