The "new Balotelli, Paloschi and Giovinco" linked with Juve (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
you guys wanna stop with the f*ckin' insults before I start giving out reds? Are you guys 12? Stop the bitching an act "normal". People have opinions and you don't have to agree with it. No need to insult each other.

:pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Actually, I know for a fact that Amauri is linked with us. How? Various football websites, television, commentators, people I know etc... Unless the whole world around me is a liability, then it must be true.

You on the other hand make an outrageous claim, you show us no links, nothing to even artially prove your theory is correct. You have been contradicting yourself all day.

:lol:
You heard this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
[/B]

Read above.
I did, not a single mention of the difference of Italy and France. And why Italian hospitables are shady amateurs while French ones are reliable to point you have no reason to question Momo, but naturally do so for Balotelli.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hes born in italy after his family immigarted over... he was then became a foster child and adopted by an italian family... there lies the difference between sissoko being born in france with his family.. As a foster child you grow up with no legal documentation.. You are a noone... and i KNOW this.
How do you know this? If so, prove it. And since when does Foster child's who are BORN in regular hospital like everyone else become some kind of gypsies who are outside of the infrastructure and databases of society? Are you really saying EVERY foster child has NO legal documentation? If they have no legal documentation, how do they get moved around and kept track of between foster homes? Do you like like to contradict yourself this much?

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Where comes the part of you finding anything that makes you question his age? I like to see how your puzzled that one out. Oh no, you wont share it with us? Top secret?

The fact he was born in Italy doesnt change anything? What matters is he was born by africans and hence its all you need to know he has faked his age? And you acted outraged when I said you are borderline racist? Do africans IN Italy have their children in their homes, hide them there so no one can see their growing up, and then fake documents when they grown up in the hope they can earn off big bucks on selling them as 10 years younger football players?

Because ummm...thats the kind of bizzaro scenario you are suggesting if you question Balotelli's actual life. Which was he was born in Palermo in an hospital like EVERYONE one else. Do you question every italians real age now? Because you seem to say italian hospitals are unreliable. But for you french hospitables are perfect? Because Momo is hasnt faked his age in your opinion, despite the fact he was born in France. Also, Balotelli has been adopted by italians when he was a baby and lived with them since then, are you saying they are the ones who faked his age? Surely Momo is waaaaay more shady, he has been living with his real life african parents in france all the time, they must be shady because are african, right?

Nothing to say right? Right? Good. I have enjoyed shutting your moronic trap up real hard to the point that the only thing you can say is nothing changes... when reality kicks you in the nuts
sorry mark i really wanna stop arguing but this guys an absolute Prick!...

Tryna turn this into some racist matter as if im racist or summink lol..

not everyone is born in a hospital... i was born in my home... Rio Mavuba was born on a boat!

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
How do you know this? If so, prove it. And since when does Foster child's who are BORN in regular hospitables like everyone else become some kind of gypsies who are outside of the infrastructure and databases of society? Are you really saying EVERY foster child has NO legal documentation? If they nave no legal documentation, how do they get moved around and kept track of between foster homes? Do you like like to contradict yourself this much?
Don't have to prove anything to u lol...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

not everyone is born in a hospital... i was born in my home... Rio Mavuba was born on a boat!
Not everyone is born ina hospital? Is that the best you can do? And even if you are born at your home, or at a boat, your birth is still documented. People have children in taxis or busses on the way to hospitals, doesnt mean their kids will forever be illegal and undocumented.

But most importantly, PROVE how Balotelli isnt born in italian hospital like everyone else in Italy. Go ahead, feel free to do so. It should be easy, you dont even need to prove he doesnt have legal documentation, just how he wasnt born in a Palermo hospital.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007

So where was Balotelli born? On the bottom of a yellow submarine?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I am sorry mark, but if someone truly behaves absolutely moronic, it can be warranted to point out a moron as such. But you are right ;)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I am sorry mark, but if someone truly behaves absolutely moronic, it can be warranted to point out a moron as such. But you are right ;)
there are ways of pointing it out but when war of words come out I gotta get in to stop it right? Your a mod at xtratime I think so you should know?

now I wanna see those passports and birth certificates. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)