The "new Balotelli, Paloschi and Giovinco" linked with Juve (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
why is balotelli 37?

history tells

martins was a hot prospect according moratti.then everbody learned his bone age is nearly 30.recoba was italian according same cunt.balotelli is not first and won't be last.i would not be surprised if he is older than 18.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Hold on.. Az24, you comapred Balotelli to Martins who supposedly is older than his certificate says. How do you know that? Is it an educated guess? Do you just look at his face and analyze how much facial hair or wrinkles he has? You're really not making sense bro.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
why is balotelli 37?

history tells

martins was a hot prospect according moratti.then everbody learned his bone age is nearly 30.recoba was italian according same cunt.balotelli is not first and won't be last.i would not be surprised if he is older than 18.
Apparently everybody but me. Do you a link to prove what you are saying?

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Hold on.. Az24, you comapred Balotelli to Martins who supposedly is older than his certificate says. How do you know that? Is it an educated guess? Do you just look at his face and analyze how much facial hair or wrinkles he has? You're really not making sense bro.
African work colleagues have told me the situation with the nigerian premo players: Mikel, Yakubu, Martins etc....

Look at balotelli compared to players of his generation, Bojan, Walcott, physically look like boys... balotelli looks like thuram who is 35.. also has the physical frame of a man....

I just think it is no coincidence that he was born by african parents, immigrated over to italy then fostered by italian's, signs a pro contract with Inter, and you think he had legal birth certificates and any legal documentation?

Please don't make me repeat myself i will say no more about this.. please READ the posts!!!!

Jul 2, 2006

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I did. None of them make sense. Physical body frame? That's the reason? Are you fucking joking? I know a guy that's 16 yet has a more manly body frame than a 32 year old. Does that mean he's lying about his age?

Here's what I can garauntee you. You're coworkers have no idea what they're talking about, mind you, if these players do get caught they will face severe penalties.

How old Fabregas? 19 or so? How old Xavi? Somewhere around 30? They almost have the exact same body frame, explain that. What about Rooney? He has a more manly physical structure than Raul, does that mean he's older. I'm sorry, you are making no sense at all. Age has very little to do with body structure and you know it, not everything your co-workers say is honest.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
my co-workers are african... born in africa... they themselves have no birth certificates...

It is very well known that these african players in the premiership are not the age that the clubs have them as in their books...

My co-workers know a hell of alot more then you... and it's not just them, i have read these reports about martins refusin to take tests and also that joke is very well known in england!

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
He has refused to take a bone test which would have revealed his corect age.

ESPNsoccernet

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/profile?id=25785&cc=5739

There is a well known African joke about this situation.

“How old are you?” a foreign visitor in an African country asks a keen footballer.
“My birth age or my soccer age?” replies the footballer.
Right, so you're telling me Muntari, Essien, Sissoko, Eto'o, Toure, Eboue, Adebayor, and Appiah are all lying abou their age? Simple bullshit.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I did. None of them make sense. Physical body frame? That's the reason? Are you fucking joking? I know a guy that's 16 yet has a more manly body frame than a 32 year old. Does that mean he's lying about his age?

Here's what I can garauntee you. You're coworkers have no idea what they're talking about, mind you, if these players do get caught they will face severe penalties.

How old Fabregas? 19 or so? How old Xavi? Somewhere around 30? They almost have the exact same body frame, explain that. What about Rooney? He has a more manly physical structure than Raul, does that mean he's older. I'm sorry, you are making no sense at all. Age has very little to do with body structure and you know it, not everything your co-workers say is honest.

Exactly. There is a guy in my school who is taller than me (arround, 1.90m, pretty much a Trezeguet), who is 15. Also, I'm pretty sure that he has more body frame than me, I'm 18 and I'm arround 1.75m.
It's true that some african players change their age, but I don't think that you can call "proof" a body frame test.

Anyway, back to the thread, it's impossible find a "new Balotelli", dispite his age in true or not, when he has like 5-6 matches in Serie A. Media bullshit.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
my co-workers are african... born in africa... they themselves have no birth certificates...

It is very well known that these african players in the premiership are not the age that the clubs have them as in their books...

My co-workers know a hell of alot more then you... and it's not just them, i have read these reports about martins refusin to take tests and also that joke is very well known in england!
I'm not saying I know more than your co-workers but claiming every African player in Europe is lying about their age is complete and utter bullshit.
I just don't buy it. Once you show me a link that proves Balotelli is in fact lying about his age, I'll believe you.

It's too important of an issue to just brush aside. You realize that if he is above age and is playing for his U21 national side, lots of serious shit can happen to him. What if he plays for the U21 Italian side someday? They'll probably ban him from football. I think he knows that.

About the whole joke thing, it probably happened to one African player or maybe 2 by mistake and then the English exaggerate the fuck out of it.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Right, so you're telling me Muntari, Essien, Sissoko, Eto'o, Toure, Eboue, Adebayor, and Appiah are all lying abou their age? Simple bullshit.
you and JCK are taking things too literally... real stupid... as far as im aware these footballers haven't had as cloudier past as mario such as being fostered and immigratig etc....

At the End of the day... My opinion i think balotelli is older then 17 based upon what i've heard.. so dont bother arguing...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
funny!:rolleyes:

Sissoko was born in france so I would think not!
You arent only a babbling moron, but you amusingly enough contradict yourself too. Balotelli is BORN in Italy (so he was born in Palermo, lived there and played in youth teams of his peers, but somehow has faked his age somewhere in the middle of all that...) . '

Not that him being born in africa would mean he automatically has fabricated his age, alot of crap is made up over that. And the fact africans physically mature earlier is NEVER taken into as a factor. My little brother is 16, is pretty tall and big for his age, can be mistaken for 20 or so. But doesnt mean he is actually over 20.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
I'm not saying I know more than your co-workers but claiming every African player in Europe is lying about their age is complete and utter bullshit.I just don't buy it. Once you show me a link that proves Balotelli is in fact lying about his age, I'll believe you.

It's too important of an issue to just brush aside. You realize that if he is above age and is playing for his U21 national side, lots of serious shit can happen to him. What if he plays for the U21 Italian side someday? They'll probably ban him from football. I think he knows that.

About the whole joke thing, it probably happened to one African player or maybe 2 by mistake and then the English exaggerate the fuck out of it.
HAVE I EVER SAID THIS!!!!??????

I haven't said balotelli is older is older then 17 for defo... I Have alreayd stated that in my opinion... PLEASE READ!

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
You arent only a babbling moron, but you amusingly enough contradict yourself too. Balotelli is BORN in Italy (so he was born in Palermo, lived there and played in youth teams of his peers, but somehow has faked his age somewhere in the middle of all that...) . '

Not that him being born in africa would mean he automatically has fabricated his age, alot of crap is made up over that. And the fact africans physically mature earlier is NEVER taken into as a factor. My little brother is 16, is pretty tall and big for his age, can be mistaken for 20 or so. But doesnt mean he is actually over 20.
BORN IN PALERMO WITH AFRICAN PARENTS AND THEN FOSTERED BY ITALIANS... U THINK HES GONNA HAVE LEGAL DOCUMENTATION PASSED THROUGH.. DNT CALL ME A MORON PRICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)