The "new Balotelli, Paloschi and Giovinco" linked with Juve (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
There's this kindergarten next to my house. I'm going to call Juventus so they can come sign them all... You know, for the future.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
How about this, I think we should start signing pregnant women and put them on our bench, so as soon as ones water breaks, Ranieri can call for a substitution, and the baby will pop right onto the field out of its mothers womb.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
All of you are seriously over-reacting to an extreme.. Like it or not it's part of most club's in italy to attract the best young talent to our youth system... We, just like every other club scout around 15 year olds and offer them a place in our youth system.. Just take a look at our youth team and u'll see how many got scouted from parts of southern italy at a very young age, hell 20% of our youth system are from outside Turin.. All of u are trying to be as funny as u can by over-reacting and trying to imply that he'll be rushed straight into the first team yet this kind of scouting happens hundreds of times a year in Italy and just cos this kid is tall and black and may look a bit like Balotelli ur all getting ur knickers in a knot

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
It's one thing to have players in a youth team training for the future. Making a 15 year old sign a contract is taking it to other levels. It's exploiting children, and it's unacceptable. It's immoral and disgusting in my opinion.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
lets get him and put him in the primavera, we have nothing to lose if we get him but

"the new balotelli"? is balotelli even balotelli yet?

how is getting him at 15 exploiting him?

he would be getting an amazing chance that only some get. he will be installed to one of the best youth systems in the world.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
I was about to say that. Balotelli is like 18 or so... wtf
lol... i can pretty much garantee that balotelli isn't 17/18, more like 20/21....

Just like martins apparently "22" more like 28 (as babayaro of newcastle grassed him up when he arrived)
Yakubu "24" real age 28/29
Kanu "31" real age 35/36
Obi Mikel "19" real age 22/23

This new kid is probably a bit older then 14... i work with a few africans and they say all the pro footballers out there do it becuase they don't have birth certificates etc... when they sign contracts for clubs abroad they can just lie about their age..

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #32
    in a shocking twist it has emerged that arsene wenger has attempted to sign a 7 year old argentine child described as the new-new-new-maradonna by his school coach.

in other news milan chief galliani has announced plans to scour local old folks homes to help bolster the playing squad. asked the thinking behind i he told reporters that there was a vast array of untapped talent aimlessly wandering corridors throughout the peninsula
    :lol:

+rep

let's sign a new Lanzafame! (did I spell it right?)
    Yes you did. :D

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
    lol... i can pretty much garantee that balotelli isn't 17/18, more like 20/21....

Just like martins apparently "22" more like 28 (as babayaro of newcastle grassed him up when he arrived)
    Yakubu "24" real age 28/29
    Kanu "31" real age 35/36
    Obi Mikel "19" real age 22/23

This new kid is probably a bit older then 14... i work with a few africans and they say all the pro footballers out there do it becuase they don't have birth certificates etc... when they sign contracts for clubs abroad they can just lie about their age..
    Balotelli was born August 12, 1990, so he IS 17.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
    Balotelli was born August 12, 1990, so he IS 17.
    yeah i know this...!!! But wasn't he born with his original african (Ghanian) family... then adopted by italians???

Alot of africans say they are younger when they sign contracts with foreign clubs!

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    lets get him and put him in the primavera, we have nothing to lose if we get him but

"the new balotelli"? is balotelli even balotelli yet?

how is getting him at 15 exploiting him?

he would be getting an amazing chance that only some get. he will be installed to one of the best youth systems in the world.
    Because he's 14 FFS. He isn't mature enough to make a life changing decision like this. He's just a kid, what amazing chance? He might turn out to be nothing and thus would have had his life ruined. This is nonesense. You don't make a child sign a contract, it's just wrong. For people to be ok with that is just sad.

What has this world come to?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)