The NBA Thread (29 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Who's the 4th? Reddick?

No, dude. Come on my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

And @zizinho , that is not BARELY a Big 3. Are you joking? That is a Big 3, in every sense of the description
Butler and Embiid are legit superstars but im still not sold on Simmons. this is his 3rd year in the league and he still doesent have ANY jumpshot. also said he didnt even work on it during summer? lets see what kind of player he turns into, but right now hes not an all star yet.

and Butler was exactly what this team needed. leadership, defense and a 2nd scoring option. huge coup

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Butler and Embiid are legit superstars but im still not sold on Simmons. this is his 3rd year in the league and he still doesent have ANY jumpshot. also said he didnt even work on it during summer? lets see what kind of player he turns into, but right now hes not an all star yet.

and Butler was exactly what this team needed. leadership, defense and a 2nd scoring option. huge coup
He’s an all star without even needing a jump shot, doesn’t that say enough?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He’s an all star without even needing a jump shot, doesn’t that say enough?
if you look at it so simply, you might be right. but if you take a deeper look, and see that your primary ball handler has zero go to moves in the halfcourt, it will be a problem against good defensive teams. thats why getting Butler was huge, he will take some of the burden off of Embiid offensively

- - - Updated - - -

btw, its ridiculous that these refs are calling clean pivoting as travel, yet they let players take 4 when attacking the rim, or even 2-3 steps before starting to dribble.

- - - Updated - - -

fucking love Tyson Chandler

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So this trade was finally done, hate to lose the high end allstar all around complete player he is, but good riddance to the childish toxic idiot he been for past 2 months (hope for you he doesnt fuck you and leave in summer). Leaves you without depth so everyone better stay healthy for sure.

I expected worse turnout then this, so I'm happy with Covington part of the deal, elite 3&D wing role player, fits well with Towns, but I'm not really sold on Saric. And I would said it before he declined in beginning of this season. He is a stretch 4 so in another way he fits with spacing for Towns, but otherwise, he seems unathletic, poor defensively and not that great in general, even if he can get very hot in efficiency.

- - - Updated - - -

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This whole back to back thing isn't working out too well for the Lakers right now.

Which makes no sense since they have depth at every position.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its funny to have problem with Hawks :D But Trae really has ridicolous range, its funny he tried to attack at end tho, papa Tyson said nuh uh sonny.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Its funny to have problem with Hawks :D But Trae really has ridicolous range, its funny he tried to attack at end tho, papa Tyson said nuh uh sonny.

Like I said, they have issues on the 2nd nights of back to backs. They go and wallop the kings on the road and then struggle against the Hawks at home. It happened 2 weeks ago too. They beat Portland in Portland, and then get clobbered by a Kawhi-less Raptors team at home.

Doesn't make much sense considering that they are now 2 deep at every position with the addition of Chandler.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Talking about your game, I'm shocked that idiot Lance isn't banned for the very dirty play on Lin. Could broken his foot/injured his leg.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Like I said, they have issues on the 2nd nights of back to backs. They go and wallop the kings on the road and then struggle against the Hawks at home. It happened 2 weeks ago too. They beat Portland in Portland, and then get clobbered by a Kawhi-less Raptors team at home.

Doesn't make much sense considering that they are now 2 deep at every position with the addition of Chandler.
Talking about your game, I'm shocked that idiot Lance isn't banned for the very dirty play on Lin. Could broken his foot/injured his leg.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I honestly didn't see that. I fell aslep. But if it was dirty, then a suspension is in order.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

this is stupid funny, Zalgiris is leading by 6, CSKA scores a three, there's a bit over minute left and CSKA clock operator decides to casually steal 4 seconds from Zalgiris attack with the 14 second attack button :lol: CSKA go on to win in overtime and the incident gets blamed on "clock error" :lol:

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
damn i envy Dallas so much. will forever hate Mitch and Jim for the Nash trade, 4 draft picks (one 1st rounder from the latest draft) for a free agent lol

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
THIS KID! Man, how he took over and won the game for Mavs.

And I love how Brunson impacted the game as well in final minutes.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@zizinho @CR 7

Lonzo was on fire tonight. 16 points (7/11 shooting) - 10 rebounds (3 Offensive) - 10 assists - 5 steals - 1 block. And in a road game. If he starts playing like this more often... :green:

Lonzo and Lebron first Lakers teammates with triple doubles in a game since Magic and Kareem in 1982. :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)