The NBA Thread (29 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No one commenting on Lebron's hubris, labeling himself the greatest in a video that was leaked? He said he realized he was the greatest after leading The Cavs to the championship in 2016. What a legendary prick :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Holy shit ohgawd it's actually for real? :tuttosport: I'm like 2 games behind in our games, I watch every second we play but hard to catch em live, so watch em delayed couple days after.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Flip Saunders son, Ryan Saunders interim head coach for Minnesota
Allways seemed like super smart basketball guy when interviewed in our half times. But he has been assistant coach like a decade, must be a big jump to get the head gig.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
what a game from Kuzma, 5th player this season to score 40pts in 3 quarters, after Curry, Klay, James and Harden. Lonzo set the tone with his defense and pushing the pace on offense. BeasTley with another nice game, 19 pts on 13 shots in 18 minutes, and some really pretty assists. Hart was bad, KCP solid.

Ingram was... good i guess. he made correct plays most of the time, but he really shouldnt play any iso at all. he takes difficult midrange shots or turnaround shots from the paint as a result of it, or overdribbles and we are forced to rush bad shots because of it. he should be getting the ball in transition (we saw how good he is last game) and attack the basket. he should be getting passes off of screens around the FT line, and be forced to make quick decisions without much dribbling, either shoot, drive or kick out. when he runs point, run the pnr early and get rid of the ball if there is no opportunity to attack the basket. pass the ball to Beasley/Chandler/Mcgee in the post and cut to the basket looking for the return pass. it does nothing for our offense when hes dribbling the ball and 4 guys are watching, just kills our pace and momentum. hes been doing less iso recently compared to the 1st couple of games without James, but still does it at times, and i dont want to see any of it really. its on Walton and the staff to utilize his talents better since i rate him very highly as a talent.

2nd straight win, improving to 3-5 without James and Rondo, and 23-19 for the season. next 3 games, Utah away and then Cleveland and Chicago at home. should get 2-1 there atleast, and playoffs looking likely this season

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
what a game from Kuzma, 5th player this season to score 40pts in 3 quarters, after Curry, Klay, James and Harden. Lonzo set the tone with his defense and pushing the pace on offense. BeasTley with another nice game, 19 pts on 13 shots in 18 minutes, and some really pretty assists. Hart was bad, KCP solid.

Ingram was... good i guess. he made correct plays most of the time, but he really shouldnt play any iso at all. he takes difficult midrange shots or turnaround shots from the paint as a result of it, or overdribbles and we are forced to rush bad shots because of it. he should be getting the ball in transition (we saw how good he is last game) and attack the basket. he should be getting passes off of screens around the FT line, and be forced to make quick decisions without much dribbling, either shoot, drive or kick out. when he runs point, run the pnr early and get rid of the ball if there is no opportunity to attack the basket. pass the ball to Beasley/Chandler/Mcgee in the post and cut to the basket looking for the return pass. it does nothing for our offense when hes dribbling the ball and 4 guys are watching, just kills our pace and momentum. hes been doing less iso recently compared to the 1st couple of games without James, but still does it at times, and i dont want to see any of it really. its on Walton and the staff to utilize his talents better since i rate him very highly as a talent.

2nd straight win, improving to 3-5 without James and Rondo, and 23-19 for the season. next 3 games, Utah away and then Cleveland and Chicago at home. should get 2-1 there atleast, and playoffs looking likely this season
:agree:

Kuzma is a beast. And I love watching Lonzo’s all around game, his passing game tonight was fantastic.

It is on Walton and the coaches in a sense to get Ingram to play smarter. Assuming Ingram has the intelligence to do so. This midrange iso focus of his is constantly killing our momentum. Not sure why he’s attempting so few 3s, and failing to get more involved in moving the ball around with the team so many possessions. I remember earlier this season him saying something about how the midrange shooting was being good to him, and then saw that he was shooting terrible percentage from midrange. He has all the tools physically, just needs to mature and play smarter.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:agree:

Kuzma is a beast. And I love watching Lonzo’s all around game, his passing game tonight was fantastic.

It is on Walton and the coaches in a sense to get Ingram to play smarter. Assuming Ingram has the intelligence to do so. This midrange iso focus of his is constantly killing our momentum. Not sure why he’s attempting so few 3s, and failing to get more involved in moving the ball around with the team so many possessions. I remember earlier this season him saying something about how the midrange shooting was being good to him, and then saw that he was shooting terrible percentage from midrange. He has all the tools physically, just needs to mature and play smarter.
i saw a couple of 3s tonight he passed up and drove with the ball instead. Zo passes some up too, but atleast he will take most of the ones hes given by the defense. it seems to me like BI recently hasnt shot a single 3, which is weird considering hes a decent shooter.

at the moment looking at this whole season, to me he seems like the odd man out, and he might be the most talented young guy we have. whatever the issue, coaching or his own mindset, the way he plays needs to change. hes not a dominant iso creator like James/Giannis/KD (yet, might even never be). hes a good defender, has size and length, is good at attacking the basket, is a decent creator for others (bad in iso, good when he gets the ball on the run). he needs to add mass and strength and a 3pt shot and hes gonna be legit. but until then, just do what youre good at

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)