The NBA Thread (18 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kobe :touched: the legend is officially gone now, but his legacy stays with us forever. the whole thing felt kinda short tho, only Magic, Jeanie Buss and Kobe spoke, expected atleast Shaq to say something too. so many legends there, KAJ, Russell most notable.

but what a loss damn. FTs :sergio: Ingram losing us the final timeout because of his shoe :lol: KD turned on his switch late and made big shot after big shot, won them the game. Lonzo nice couple of minutes in OT, wasnt enough to outweigh KD tho. game was definitely winnable, but we need to avoid gong into these slumps where we dont score for 4-5 minutes and need to get that FT% way up. its criminal that we lose games because of basic things

- - - Updated - - -

Kobes jersey(s) retirement

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't know what the rest of this season is going to bring, but I am really excited about what a young core of Kuzma, Ball, Ingram, Nance Jr, and Hart can bring for the future.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't know what the rest of this season is going to bring, but I am really excited about what a young core of Kuzma, Ball, Ingram, Nance Jr, and Hart can bring for the future.
Hart impressed me i must say. his defense is on point and the 3pt shot is starting to fall. a must keep imo.

Kuzma tho, oh boy. pure scorer, unstoppable when he gets going. Ball already is but Ingram will be a elite playmaker and all around basketball player soon. if the 2 of them can get their shot to fall at a high percentage, we are in for a treat :diculo:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hart impressed me i must say. his defense is on point and the 3pt shot is starting to fall. a must keep imo.

Kuzma tho, oh boy. pure scorer, unstoppable when he gets going. Ball already is but Ingram will be a elite playmaker and all around basketball player soon. if the 2 of them can get their shot to fall at a high percentage, we are in for a treat :diculo:
Back in the draft, it was Hart's ability to play defense that had me like that pick.

Take this article with a grain of salt, but................................................

https://www.inquisitr.com/4695321/l...kage-including-jordan-clarkson-julius-randle/

- - - Updated - - -

As far as Lonzo is concerned, his only disernible weakness is his shooting. But that can be fixed. Everything else about his game, including his willingness on defense, is really really good.

One he gets that shooting fixed, he will be an elite PG. He does everything else so very well.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Back in the draft, it was Hart's ability to play defense that had me like that pick.

Take this article with a grain of salt, but................................................

https://www.inquisitr.com/4695321/l...kage-including-jordan-clarkson-julius-randle/

- - - Updated - - -

As far as Lonzo is concerned, his only disernible weakness is his shooting. But that can be fixed. Everything else about his game, including his willingness on defense, is really really good.

One he gets that shooting fixed, he will be an elite PG. He does everything else so very well.
AD would be pure magic, the best defender in the league at his position and if healthy, a top5 player in the world. if we land him, we are contenders in 2 years max. but not getting my hopes up, i dont think NOLA has any reason at all to trade him (hope im wrong tho). Boogie looks more realistic certainly

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pelicans gonna laugh off that offer, even if thats 3 decent youngish players. Guessing they declined better offers then that from Celtics or such.

Tho he will leave within a year or two IMO, he is throwing minor shade at their FO about not improving team enough, despite "committing" to the team in every other sentence, he seems fed up.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pelicans gonna laugh off that offer, even if thats 3 decent youngish players. Guessing they declined better offers then that from Celtics or such.

Tho he will leave within a year or two IMO, he is throwing minor shade at their FO about not improving team enough, despite "committing" to the team in every other sentence, he seems fed up.
im not buying that rumor either but if their plan is to keep Boogie and let go of AD (due to concerns about his injuries, no other reason could be behind that), then a package around Randle (whos very close to Boogie from what i hear) could be what convinces him to stay with them. lets say, Randle, Clarkson, Zubac, 2 1st round picks in the summer could be the best offer they can get, unless Celtics give up Tatum and a bunch of picks

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
im not buying that rumor either but if their plan is to keep Boogie and let go of AD (due to concerns about his injuries, no other reason could be behind that), then a package around Randle (whos very close to Boogie from what i hear) could be what convinces him to stay with them. lets say, Randle, Clarkson, Zubac, 2 1st round picks in the summer could be the best offer they can get, unless Celtics give up Tatum and a bunch of picks
That won't do it either. Kuzma or Ingram, but not both, would have to be a part of the deal.

Because if I'm the GM of the Lakers and the starting price is both of them, I hang up the phone.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That won't do it either. Kuzma or Ingram, but not both, would have to be a part of the deal.

Because if I'm the GM of the Lakers and the starting price is both of them, I hang up the phone.
im not giving up one of Ball, Kuzma, Ingram for anyone in the league, so we gotta find a different solution. what about absorbing some bad contract they have (Asik?) for an expiring KCP? if they want nothing else other than one of our core 3, then there shouldnt be a deal. just try to sign Cousins in the summer and be done with it

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So how about them T-Wolves? :D Been near flawless for 2 months, minus one Celtics and Nets game, offense on lock, even leading the league in most stats at that end and defense MUCH stronger (7th best in past 2 months). Been watching every single second of their season since its been quite fun to see them litterally grow as a team infront of you, Towns and Wiggins becoming much more eager team help defenders.

Handed Lebron his WORST game in 10 years to boot lol.

Went supersaiyan mode and were leading 41 pts lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)