The NBA Thread (37 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
So unlike Spurs. Not buying that. There are reports that he's not in good terms with Spurs organization, but coach Pop says their relationship is the same.

Fucking Jalen Rose.

Pop on both the Spurs and Kawhi being frustrated about his injury situation: “Nobody wants to come back more than Kawhi Leonard. I think I’m number two. His teammates want him back, everybody wants him back.”

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
That would be one shit offer for Kawhi :D

So glad that Bogdan is doing well for the Kings. He's having a great rookie season so far. Taking smart shots, averaging decent numbers.. awesome stuff.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If I were Kawhi I'd be angry that Spurs could not get any good free agents this summer. Giving Gasol an extension was even worse.
But since it's coming from Jalen Rose it's probably bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
DeAndre and they can pick up free agents. Highly unlikely but just a thought. It is LA after all.

Deandre is a free agent too. He can opt out after this year.

- - - Updated - - -

So Let's just say for the sake of argument that DeAndre doesn't opt out.

Lebron would have him, Tobias Harris, Austin Rivers, and Galinari?

Jordan, Harris, and Rivers alone take up 50 million in Cap Space, so at least 1 of them would have to go in order to get Lebron in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Galinari is set to make 22 million, so that is 72 million in cap space for 4 players, and Lebron would want the max of 35 per year.

It would never add up. The Clippers would have to let go of 2 of those 4 guys to make it happen, and that would leave Lebron with nothing

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Deandre is a free agent too. He can opt out after this year.

- - - Updated - - -

So Let's just say for the sake of argument that DeAndre doesn't opt out.

Lebron would have him, Tobias Harris, Austin Rivers, and Galinari?

Jordan, Harris, and Rivers alone take up 50 million in Cap Space, so at least 1 of them would have to go in order to get Lebron in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Galinari is set to make 22 million, so that is 72 million in cap space for 4 players, and Lebron would want the max of 35 per year.

It would never add up. The Clippers would have to let go of 2 of those 4 guys to make it happen, and that would leave Lebron with nothing
Man, I know the chances are slim, just theorizing why they'd trade Blake away. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 29)