The NBA Thread (20 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It’s all part of the process bro

- - - Updated - - -

We’re definitely making the playoffs. I say within three years we’re serious contenders.
Wasting high lottery picks is not part of the process, brother. That's called bad drafting. This team could be a title contender next year if they had hit on those two picks. The problem really is, when you think about it, is that they got pennies on the dollar when they traded them both away.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
why? i want him too btw, since Lopez is gone most likely, just curious
Why? He's a pick and roll dream come true. Scores inside, outside, rebounds like a mother fucker, and is still just 27 years old.

Picture a front court next year of Kuzma-Ingram-Cousins.

Let that roll around in your brain for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

And honestly, he may be the most realistic get out of all the top tier free agents.

If you get him, not only do you have arguably the best center in the league, but it doesn't hinder the development of Kuzma or Ingram.

And if this team is a few years away, would you rather have a 30 year old Cousins, a 31 year old PG, or a 37 year old Lebron?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Wasting high lottery picks is not part of the process, brother. That's called bad drafting. This team could be a title contender next year if they had hit on those two picks. The problem really is, when you think about it, is that they got pennies on the dollar when they traded them both away.
Yeah but that’s the thing about the draft. You can also say we messed up when we invested so much in Bynum and got nothing in return.

It’s true we didn’t get much for Okafor and Noel but we had to move on. We’re in a good position now and I’m happy about it. Could it have been better? Sure, but no need to dwell on that too much, especially when it comes to sports :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why? He's a pick and roll dream come true. Scores inside, outside, rebounds like a mother fucker, and is still just 27 years old.

Picture a front court next year of Kuzma-Ingram-Cousins.

Let that roll around in your brain for a while.
i know what you mean. his presence alone would create so many open shots, his 3pt range would spread the floor, and in general hes just an unguardable monster in terms of scoring. he also fills a position in desperate need unlike Bron and PG

- - - Updated - - -

And if this team is a few years away, would you rather have a 30 year old Cousins, a 31 year old PG, or a 37 year old Lebron?
which it is imo, and which is also why the 2 max plan makes little sense to me. we arent beating the warriors even with 2 max guys, (possibly not even with 3, atleast not next year), so we are better of letting this core grow

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i know what you mean. his presence alone would create so many open shots, his 3pt range would spread the floor, and in general hes just an unguardable monster in terms of scoring. he also fills a position in desperate need unlike Bron and PG

- - - Updated - - -

which it is imo, and which is also why the 2 max plan makes little sense to me. we arent beating the warriors even with 2 max guys, (possibly not even with 3, atleast not next year), so we are better of letting this core grow

I don't want them to go after 2 max players. They need to play these cards correctly so that they can replace Lopez and KCP with better talent at those positions. And I don't think that it would require 2 max contracts for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if this Lakers team could hit free throws

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
cant believe i fell asleep :sergio:

Ingram & Lonzo :heart: Kuzma had an off game, he should be put back into the starting lineup where he was so effective when Nance was injured

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Lonzo was outplayed by the Knicks PG rookie Frank, combined with another majestic performance from Porzingis Knicks pulled a rather surprising win over Lakers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)