The NBA Thread (82 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If their immaturity and antics are a deciding factor for Lebron not going to LA, then you can bet your ass that Magic will ship both of them out. The last thing the Lakers need are stupid distractions, and what these two morons are doing, with Lonzo being the bigger idiot out of the two, are giving other teams a great recruiting tool to dissuade Lebron from going to LA.

Say what you want about Lebron, but he is a very serious man, who has no time for immature kids or suffering fools gladly. This is a really bad look, and it is being talked about everywhere in the basketball circles.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If their immaturity and antics are a deciding factor for Lebron not going to LA, then you can bet your ass that Magic will ship both of them out. The last thing the Lakers need are stupid distractions, and what these two morons are doing, with Lonzo being the bigger idiot out of the two, are giving other teams a great recruiting tool to dissuade Lebron from going to LA.

Say what you want about Lebron, but he is a very serious man, who has no time for immature kids or suffering fools gladly. This is a really bad look, and it is being talked about everywhere in the basketball circles.
Is this the diss track?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

i think LA and fame got to their heads a little bit, but i wouldnt get rid of them regardless. they still young and who doesent do stupid shit at that age? either way, Magic should definitely sit them down and have a talk. from next season on, we mean business, we getting back into competing and dont need some key players getting us negative attention.

i hope they arent traded, but a warning is due for sure

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If LeBron goes to LA, Kuzma and Ball are probably traded anyway. The King is in win now more and he doesn't have time to wait.

That said, I doubt the beef has any effect on his move since it's supposedly in jest.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If LeBron goes to LA, Kuzma and Ball are probably traded anyway. The King is in win now more and he doesn't have time to wait.

That said, I doubt the beef has any effect on his move since it's supposedly in jest.
They are always going at each other in jest

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i think LA and fame got to their heads a little bit, but i wouldnt get rid of them regardless. they still young and who doesent do stupid shit at that age? either way, Magic should definitely sit them down and have a talk. from next season on, we mean business, we getting back into competing and dont need some key players getting us negative attention.

i hope they arent traded, but a warning is due for sure
They are always going at each other in jest
Call it what you wish, but when Ramona Shelburne reports that "they" are not happy about it, she means Jeannie Buss.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hopefully Kawhi is smart and goes Philly, Celtics or Minny :D

And avoid big market shit sandwich situations like Knicks, Clippers or very short term Lakers who would fvck their longevity for LeBron.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hopefully Kawhi is smart and goes Philly, Celtics or Minny :D

And avoid big market shit sandwich situations like Knicks, Clippers or very short term Lakers who would fvck their longevity for LeBron.

this seriously would piss me off if it happens. Warriors window is still another 2-3 years if they all can stay healthy, and by the time its everyone elses turn to compete, Lebron will be what, 36? 37? i know hes a freak of nature but at this age already he skips defense to be rested on the offensive end, i wonder whats it gonna look like in a few years

meanwhile, chosing the simpler path of keeping Lonzo, Ingram, Kuzma, Randle and Hart while adding James and George will ensure we stay competitive after Lebron leaves

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Your problem is you mentioned Lonzo. That dude is too busy making diss tracks to learn how to play ball.

The sooner you trade his ass the better

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lonzo knows how to play ball. only thing he doesent do well is score/shoot and his handles need improving. he has great defensive instincts, elite passing without needing to pound the ball all the time, and elite rebounding for a guard. all this as a 20 year old. if he didnt shoot like Shaqand had some scoring instincts on top of all this, wed be in the playoffs already

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Osman, are you trying to say Philly’s not a big market team??? :p

If we get Kawhi, we gonna rape the league tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Lonzo knows how to play ball. only thing he doesent do well is score/shoot and his handles need improving. he has great defensive instincts, elite passing without needing to pound the ball all the time, and elite rebounding for a guard. all this as a 20 year old. if he didnt shoot like Shaqand had some scoring instincts on top of all this, wed be in the playoffs already
Lonzo doesn’t pass the eye test. He’s got inflated stats and hype because he plays for the Lakers. Nothing against you and Sergio, but Lonzo’s potential is to be average.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Pop to trade him to Western Conference team and help them to make superteam? Unlikely IMO. Celtics wanted him in january, Spurs said no, they should come back.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Osman, are you trying to say Philly’s not a big market team??? :p

If we get Kawhi, we gonna rape the league tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Lonzo doesn’t pass the eye test. He’s got inflated stats and hype because he plays for the Lakers. Nothing against you and Sergio, but Lonzo’s potential is to be average.
didnt you claim Lebron is the GOAT? sorry but your eye test doesent pass my eye test

- - - Updated - - -

Pop to trade him to Western Conference team and help them to make superteam? Unlikely IMO. Celtics wanted him in january, Spurs said no, they should come back.
what if Kawhi wants only LA, Celtics know this, and are hesitant to trade assets because they would lose him for free in a year? i mean, probably not happening, but cant exclude the possibility.

also, Spurs concerns about giving him the supermax are valid, but that also means there is a chance they lose their franchise player for nothing in a year, in case he informs them he wants to be traded to LA, they refuse, and other teams dont want to risk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 73)