The NBA Thread (58 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Expect that Rajon Rondo is a great player, at least in the playoffs. One of the smartest, if not the smartest player in the league. Lonzo would be lucky to reach Rondo's level.
Nah. Rondo was never a great player. A good player, yes. And had great games, but he was never a great player.

Lonzo will likely be a similar player. Smart, cerebral passer, who has a fantastic assist-turnover ratio and is a triple-double threat, but mediocre as fuck shooter.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Who do you want to win?

And yeah Davis is gonna stay in Pelicans for few more years atleast.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Just an other final one time. Ok good until he is free he is going to stay?

I used to like the spurs but when I went to a game I started to like Davis. Curry is amazing though but I like to watch other teams in May

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He would be lucky at this point if he could turn into a Rondo. On the court atleast.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
If he doesn't get his head and his family sorted he'll be out of LA and won't amount to much. Magic won't put up with the Ball circus shit for too long.

But if he does get it figured out, I see him as a Rondo, especially if he doesn't improve his shooting by leaps and bounds.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Really I read that cousins is gone
Cousins didn't play during the playoffs and the Pels were still great. With the cap space they'll have from Cousins leaving, they can sign someone who fits the team better.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. Rondo was never a great player. A good player, yes. And had great games, but he was never a great player.

Lonzo will likely be a similar player. Smart, cerebral passer, who has a fantastic assist-turnover ratio and is a triple-double threat, but mediocre as fuck shooter.
I disagree, playoff Rondo is an all star and he was great for Boston. If he's surrounded with the right pieces, he's one of the better point guards in the league. Plus his handles are way above Lonzo's. Such a crafty player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Cousins didn't play during the playoffs and the Pels were still great. With the cap space they'll have from Cousins leaving, they can sign someone who fits the team better.

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree, playoff Rondo is an all star and he was great for Boston. If he's surrounded with the right pieces, he's one of the better point guards in the league. Plus his handles are way above Lonzo's. Such a crafty player.
they have 96M in salaries without Cousins, Rondo and Clark, they cant do shit if Boogie leaves

- - - Updated - - -

:shocked:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mitchell Robinson.

That is all.

You can thank me later
as the 25th? brb, gonna google him

- - - Updated - - -

Robinson was named to the preliminary roster of the US under-19 national team in 2017, but did not make the final cut for the 12-men squad for the FIBA World Cup.

At the tryout, Robinson measured 7'0" without shoes, 7'1" with shoes, 223 pounds, with a 7'4" wingspan and 9'3" standing reach.
this was a year ago, he turned 20 two months ago. so far i love him :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 49)