The Most Hated Club In The World? (2 Viewers)

Jul 23, 2006
Bisco said:
to be honest i ve heard alot from a friend of mine regarding bremen, i ve also got aroud to watch them play once and it was there encounter against juventus last season in the cl. i must say they r not a weak team at all infact they r really strong and if it was't for there goal keepers mistake they would;ve knocked juventus out of that stage. besides i think they showed they were no push overs agianst barca this year when they drew 1-1.
haha good ol' football manager

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #103
    ZAF3000 said:
    Haters are just plain jealous.. Why are they jealous? Here are some facts:
    1- Juventus has the highest numbers of fans aound the globe (latest statistic).
    2- Juventus is the most successful club in Italy.
    3- Juventus might have beent he most consistent club in europe. We might have only one the CL twice but we were there to compete always + locally we are the most consistent.
    4- Juventus is the only bug club in europe who does not have a money backer in the past decade. Building a winning team with pure investments and financial management is pure magic. No other club managed to come close.
    5- Juventus jearsy is one of the most prestigious. A dream of any player to wear.
    6- Juventus is the first club in italy to have its own stadium for games.
    7- Juventus has Del Piero.

I think this is enough for any non juve fan to hate juve (+ hate themselve for not supporting juve).
    no 7 should be no 1...can u imagine Ale in a man utd or barcelona jersey...i would vomit my guts out!!!:pumpkin: :tdown:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Comparing Werder to Bayern is like comparing Fiorentina to Juventus.

Yes, they are pretty good at the moment, but their Coach is main reason for that because of deploying attacking formation which really suits them.

But Bayern has been always more succesful and consistant than Werder, who will drop down in a few years, I m sure about that.

Just take few examples:

1. In last 15 years Werder has won 2 titles, Bayern 8.
    2. Bayern has won CL + one final, Werder is kicked out at 2nd stage always.
    3. Bayern has more top quality players.

It was always like that in Germany - other teams rise and fall (for example Kaiserslautern, HSV, Stuttgart, Schalke, Borussia D., Bayer Leverkusen) but Bayern always remains on the top.

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
    Is it right that Celtic, St. Pauli and teams like that, have there own "thing" for being the teams that nobody likes?:rofl:

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
    My list would be too too long, so I will say it in short shape: I hate all starting with Inter and Milan and finishes with Yokohama Japan.

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
    albertmare said:
    1. -intermilan
    -intermilan reserve
    -intermilan primavera
    -intermilan bambino
    2. real madrid
    3. manchester united
    4. a.c milan

tats all :rolleyes2
    Oh yeah..There's also Inter Milan allstars, Inter Milan wankers, Inter Milan senior football, Inter Milan against Milan etc..:pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)