The Most Hated Club In The World? (8 Viewers)

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
AC Milan... BInter isn't even worthy to win "The Most Hated Club" title, still they might win it after all if Rossi where there to help.
Haha ! True that, Inter can't possibly win even this , it's likely to finish 2-nd.

Like in that joke:If there's contest for most stupid person, you'll finish second !
Guy asked why: Because you're too stupid to finish 1-st. :D

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
If everything is taken into account, gloryhunters and all, Man United is the most hated club on earth.

1) Man United
2) Juventus
3) Real Madrid
4) Chelsea

Jun 20, 2007
I hate :

1. Inter > this team is a 100% joke, pretending like a great team (poorest team in d world, win nothing but always hav money)
2. Chelsea (w Mourinho) > think they r gonna win champions league with money

thats all i guess hihi

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I dont like Inter, Real and Chelsea. None of us want to hear this but I think that after the scandal we are hated all over Europe. If you look at everybodies list you can summorise it like this, the largest trees catch the most wind. Torino and Fiorentina are our arch-rivals but are hardly mentionned. Inter, Milan, Man U, Chelsea, Barca... were succesful last couple of years. The most loved are also the most hated so I guess we must rank with them.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
I dont like Inter, Real and Chelsea. None of us want to hear this but I think that after the scandal we are hated all over Europe. If you look at everybodies list you can summorise it like this, the largest trees catch the most wind. Torino and Fiorentina are our arch-rivals but are hardly mentionned. Inter, Milan, Man U, Chelsea, Barca... were succesful last couple of years. The most loved are also the most hated so I guess we must rank with them.
We can watch everybody right in the eyes, we hade our punishment, some of them didn't have what they deserved, but we had. So, I'm always proud of being Juventino. And every game we win, is honest now, and we have proven in Serie B that we can do it without cheating. Although i'm not very shure if the cheating happend on the pitch 2 years ago;)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
That is what I meant, generally speaking the scandal didn't do our reputation any good. We might feel that we paid our dues but in the neutral fan's point of view we will have the label of cheats for years to come. We have some serious image building to do. But like I said earlier, the highest trees catch the most wind. The most popular clubs will always be the most hated.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i think you are on the wrong forum.. you pighead:faq1:

FORZA JUVE.... VINCI PER NOI !!!!!!!:smoke:
The thread title is 'the most hated club in the world' not 'which club do you hate most'.

Objetively speaking, he may well be right. Although Juve have a huge fan base there are also huge amounts of people who hate us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)