The Most Hated Club In The World? (8 Viewers)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Chelsea
Basically , a team with no history is taken over by some russian billionaire , spend never-ending money on any/every player they want . then suddenly they become one of the best teams of the world.
then they start copying real madrid - buy great players , make them money craving assholes that can't play for shit anymore then sell them and buy others - style .
i hate this team and most of all the supporters of this team are the give the truest definition to the words glory-hunting .

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I don't hate inter ....

i just feel sorry for their existence , and for their poor fans who have to support a team that can't even win a scudetto on the pitch without discluding their best rival or stealing it from them in court .

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #152
    I don't hate inter ....

i just feel sorry for their existence , and for their poor fans who have to support a team that can't even win a scudetto on the pitch without discluding their best rival or stealing it from them in court .
    yea all that but i HATE them 2 :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I don't hate inter ....

what poor bastards :disagree:

sum1 once famously said inter wining serie A by default is like celebratin ur childs birth even though u know that it was another guy who shagged your wife

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    what poor bastards :disagree:

sum1 once famously said inter wining serie A by default is like celebratin ur childs birth even though u know that it was another guy who shagged your wife
    love that similie , describes how much pride , honour , and dignity inter lack . if inter fans had any of that they would just kill themselves instantly .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)