The Most Hated Club In The World? (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
1.Milan (They are always so lucky)
2.Real (They are funded by the state ffs)
3.Chelsea (They are funded by mafia and they think they can own everyone)
4.Dortmund (I will never forget them)
5.Olympiakos:p (I hate them since my birth)
6.Inter (I used to like their style and always feel pity on them but i ve seen that, they are no just the pathetic losers that know only to moan, they are evil)

The main reason i hate those teams is because i believe they abuse money and influence to create an over-rated false image of their selves!

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
1.Inter
2.Inter
3.Inter

This is the finest example of a graveyard for players.
They waste billion euros and do not won a single title.I do not count this year.
They are poor creatures,starting from their owner,then their coach and their players and the way they play football .
Poor idiots. We win them for fun and that will be in the future as well.
4.Real.
Very same story as for Inter,but,occasionally they won some title.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Glasgow Rangers.

There is not a more disgusting club or group of fans on the planet.
Nice to see a Scotsman who realises he DOES'NT have to be part of the old firm...those who "follow follow" both Rangers & Celtic try to force their precious old firm with its sectarianism up the butts of the rest of us in other countries whether we like it or not...& the best of it is, outside the UK, not only does it all mean next to nothing, but also try finding someone who can tell you anything much more than that he has heard of their names!

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Who cares if we are hated more than inter , juve's hate is actually envy , inter's hate is pitty.
Not many clubs have what juve have : one of the biggest fan bases , a Legendary history , an undoubted respect from every club in europe .
its only natural that juve is hated .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)