The Most Hated Club In The World? (1 Viewer)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Omair said:
tell me about it :rolleyes: ... all arab commentators suck here ..

No one deserves to be hated more than Inter :agree:
Re arab commentators - I'll take your word for it. I was referring to the English speaking commentators - they're diabolical! I have to turn the sound off - they are unbearable to listen to. They are so full of themselves.

Mark83 said:
Agree with that, Milan always looked suspicious, if not more suspicious than us!
A Canadian Cagliari fan kept stats on inter, milan & Juve re referees favouring them in 2005/6 season weeks 1-35 & milan came top. (inter couldn't even win this - they came 2nd). In their last two games, milan got 3 penalties, Parma claimed a penalty, (a milan player punched the ball away from him whilst he was in the penalty area) - their claim was disregarded by the referee, & roma (who were playing better than milan that day) had a player sent off soon after they equalised, (& milan got their 2nd penalty of the game).

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
the most hated club in the world is LIVERPOOL and no one can says differently and in the next level BARCALONA.......and they are both down:tdown: :agree: :agree:

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
chelsea, liverpool (becoz of crazy and stupid fans) real madrid ( becoz too many brazilian) and inter ( becoz of too many players from argentina) and milan (becozof berlusconi)....and the most lovable club is juve-....

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
juve's big fan said:
the most hated club in the world is LIVERPOOL and no one can says differently and in the next level BARCALONA.......and they are both down:tdown: :agree: :agree:

i dont think barca are the most hated club, infact i think real madrid, inter, and chelsea are the most hated teams in the world!!!!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Liverpool is nowhere near the most hated club. And it shouldn't be, as it's simply a great club. Most hated are without a doubt Real Madrid and Manchester United. Inter's the most laughable club in Italy, but I'm sure Juventus are the most hated. Juventus is the biggest and most popular club in Italy, so basically every Italian who doesn't support Juventus disapproves of them.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
The clubs I hate are Valencia, for beating our players and playing totally unfair against Werder in Champions League 2004.

...Chelsea, for not deserving their money and the asshole Didier Drogba for using a dive to beat Bremen in this year's CL season.

...Hamburger SV for being Bremen's traditional rival with rich asshole fans and players.

...Schalke 04 for buying Werder's stars and turning them into losers (Ernst, Rost, Ailton, Kristajic)

...and of course Bayern Munich: It is a tradition in Germany, they are buying players from other Bundesliga teams they don't even need just to make their opponents worse and at the moment, they also play football that makes you wanna become blind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)