The Most Hated Club In The World? (4 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
will luvs juve said:
i think chelsea are the most hated club in the world because they buy loads of payers e.g.balack
Ballack was for free, but that indeed is the main reason why i think Real and Chelsea are hated most, they can buy (almost) whoever they want.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Salkcin said:
It doesn't make it better that Italy got a incorrect penalty in the 95' minute against a well playing Australia in the World Cup and won the match. The game was open and both teams could have won, but the ref made a mistake and handed the game to Italy.
WTF are you talking about, man? That penalty was as clean as Jamaican sky

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Elvin said:
WTF are you talking about, man? That penalty was as clean as Jamaican sky

:disagree: :tdown:

Wouldnt agree on that, Grosso fell before the start of Craig Moore!

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
you mean Lucas Neill..

my list:
1) Roma .. (cuz i've always hated them)
2) Inter.. cuz they are stupid
3) Milan.. cuz they are so arrogant

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
over here in eygpt juventus is well known and just like any where in the world there two types of supporters, either people who love them alot (me and thats a rare type) or people who cant stand juventus and they mostly support milan or inter. 9 milan i can understand but why the hell support a team who's biggest sucess is wining the italian cup :disagree: )

the reason for why juve is hated here:
well i cant really make out the main reason but among the lame comments i hear from guys at my uni who see me wear a juve shirt are as follows:

1- juventus are cheaters ( its not the scandal its the doping issue as usual)
2- juventus play boring soccer ( i really dont see how i can understand juve being boring under capello but lippi come on be realistic they were fun to watch always never felt bored)
3- juventus always knocks out spanish teams, of all italian teams that play in the champions league no one tortures the barca or real madrid the same way juve do. so in the end its envy really!!

as for the last part, concerning the teams i hate well here is my list:

1- inter milan ( i have to admit i love watching them pay cos they sure are hilarious and i love there post game comments. theyr bloody sore losers) :cry:

2- real madrid ( never enjoyed there transfer philosophy and now that they have crapello what more do i need to hate them)

3- milan (althought i like some of there italian players like pirlo and gattuso the rest are rubbish)

4- chelsea :faq1:

i dont really care if people here hate juventus they can go to hell, i love this team and i love watching them whether they win or lose and whether its seria A or B.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
People are mainly just jealous of Juve cause people hate when somebody is being very succesfull, and not only succesfull, I mean Juve has got the most Radio, TV and newspaper attention in Italia and not only in Italia!

But I must admit people in my region, although they hate Juve, they have the outmost rescpect for them and admit that we ll be back especially if CONI reduces our point penalty!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
In Italy, without a doubt.

This scandal has certainly hurt Juve's image abroad. Only us serious fans know what actually happened. The rest of the world thinks our squad, full of 8 WC final players, is a jk who cant win on the pitch.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I would say that worldwide, Juve are far less hated than Real Madrid. Chelsea are buying new ABCs every day, and Man Utd have always had a counter-reaction to their commercial success and slightly inflated media profile.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I hate them all! Every single one of those haters. I dont really care if they hate us. Were not out there to make friends anyway.

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
They see us rollin...they hatin......patrolling and trying to catch us ridin dirty!

That song just summarizes the scandal and all the juve haters.

Hate it or love it Juves on top, and we gone shine homie until our heart stop
Envy us, we're soccers mvp, and we ain't going nowhere so you should get to know us!

The Game!........isn't that ironic...maybe he meant the beautiful game.......played by JUVE!!:toast:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I hate: -
1) Inter - 'cos they're sleekit,lying, cheating, whining lowlifes, who only win games if the ref helps them.
2) Milan - because they're the most referee assisted club & their forwards dive more frequently then an olympic diving medallist.
3) Referees who spoil matches by not being impartial.
4) Players who treat the pitch like a swimming pool or a stage for their amateur dramatics.
5) Motor mouth commentators, who talk gibberish & drivel, instead of talking about what's going on, on the park.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
AngelaL said:
2) Milan - because they're the most referee assisted club & their forwards dive more frequently then an olympic diving medallist.

Agree with that, Milan always looked suspicious, if not more suspicious than us! :agree:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
AngelaL said:
1) Inter - 'cos they're sleekit,lying, cheating, whining lowlifes, who only win games if the ref helps them.
3) Referees who spoil matches by not being impartial.
4) Players who treat the pitch like a swimming pool or a stage for their amateur dramatics.
5) Motor mouth commentators, who talk gibberish & drivel, instead of talking about what's going on to the park.

tell me about it :rolleyes: ... all arab commentators suck here ..

No one deserves to be hated more than Inter :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)