The Most Boring Country (6 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Zé Tahir said:
What part of sweden did you live in? :D Wasn't like that where I grew up
All of Sweden is like that. Then we have the "jantelag" as well. Free translation: do not believe you are better than anyone els no matter what you have done.

Where I live?
In a small small basket deep in the big big forest...
:agree:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
i should say china .....

though im an indian i stay here...i think most of the cities other than shanghai and beijing r boring...these chinese don't celebrete the normal festivals like X-mas......we can't even feel it here....lol
olny traditional chinese stuff....abt which we have no idea....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
actually,i may be half serbian,and now i feel sorry for saying that,but serbia is VERY boring....

if i hadn't have my best friend,mom,and grandma,living there,i would NEVER go......
you simply have NOTHING interesting to do......

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Holygr4le said:
Edit: Top 3 funny

1- Germany
I know. Weird choice. But a country where you can drive 250 km/h and its legal…
Worthless food (that’s funny!), big moustaches, Oktoberfest, Gretchen, Lost a world war and started a second. Pride festival, Ziggy Stardust (I know, he is not German but they kind of adopted him) and you gotta find a country that adores Hasselhoff hilarious!
I am blind in one eye after this:

http://www.republicoft.com/index.php/archives/2006/01/14/ooga-chaka/

In fact, now that the Peter Gabriel opening show for WC 2006 is off, I think I've found a replacement that should have all visiting countries vomiting profusely for a month while Germany, and their genetic immunity to David Hasselhoff, takes the title.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
swag said:
I am blind in one eye after this:

http://www.republicoft.com/index.php/archives/2006/01/14/ooga-chaka/

In fact, now that the Peter Gabriel opening show for WC 2006 is off, I think I've found a replacement that should have all visiting countries vomiting profusely for a month while Germany, and their genetic immunity to David Hasselhoff, takes the title.
:lol: That is just crazy. Did he actually think they wore great producers???

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
every country is boring if you've lived there allyour life.....and italso depends on what you're looking for. One country can be great for one person and boring for another. I live in Thailand and I like it but it gets boring sometimes. It's like you always want wat you don't have. So be happy!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
mamj said:
ppl go to do haj there its kinda holy place man my vote goes to libya
Kinda holy?? it is holy if your muslim bro....Other than the religious part saudi is a boring country....Have u lived in either of the two places Mister Mamj..... I have so i can make make my verdict...

Your vote goes to Libya??? man your either doped up on Hashish or you have no idea what your talkin bout....libya is one of the most beautiful countries my brotha badest ass beaches on the mediteranean...Green mountains, Roman structures, The nicest people, The sahara...i could go on for days....why you gots to disrespect bout a country you never been too>>??:disagree:

FFS Frank Sinatra sung a song about the beauty of libya "The Shores of Tripoli" i dont see any songs for the UAE....

easy bro:agree:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Natalia said:
every country is boring if you've lived there allyour life.....and italso depends on what you're looking for. One country can be great for one person and boring for another. I live in Thailand and I like it but it gets boring sometimes. It's like you always want wat you don't have. So be happy!
I would never be bored in Thailand eh...it's freaking paradise...

Since watching "The Beach" movie...I just love that place...sad that Tsunami destroyed that beach though :(

And Thai people are the best tourist servers in the world...I know ;)

mamj

Jan 14, 2006
hambon said:
Kinda holy?? it is holy if your muslim bro....Other than the religious part saudi is a boring country....Have u lived in either of the two places Mister Mamj..... I have so i can make make my verdict...

Your vote goes to Libya??? man your either doped up on Hashish or you have no idea what your talkin bout....libya is one of the most beautiful countries my brotha badest ass beaches on the mediteranean...Green mountains, Roman structures, The nicest people, The sahara...i could go on for days....why you gots to disrespect bout a country you never been too>>??:disagree:

FFS Frank Sinatra sung a song about the beauty of libya "The Shores of Tripoli" i dont see any songs for the UAE....

easy bro:agree:
never been to saudia arabia but i dont think its that bad but my friend weasly is libyan n he told me how boarin its in the summer (dunno abt the wimter)
also am jordanain but livin in uae n this country is not boarin at aLL but jordan might be a boarin a lil bit anwayz i never been to libya so i cant be sure
btw have u ever tried hashish?? ;)

Apr 12, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
My time in England, as is spent every christmas, has brought me to the point of opening this thread. So, What do you think is the most boring country in the world?

My vote goes to England. Outside of London, in the rural green countryside, there's nothing to do beyond fucking the sheep and eating cheerios with carlsberg.

What do you all say?

I am going to go with Mongolia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)