The Most Boring Country (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
My time in England, as is spent every christmas, has brought me to the point of opening this thread. So, What do you think is the most boring country in the world?

My vote goes to England. Outside of London, in the rural green countryside, there's nothing to do beyond fucking the sheep and eating cheerios with carlsberg.

What do you all say?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
I live in England and i would have to agree with you, its not very exciting, Though i live in greater london so its not too bad

OP
3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    by any small chance, do you live in camden? theres a girl i need to communicate with and shi s there :D

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
    antartica in winter should be boring (unless you are a freaking scientist)- just as staying indoor for several months and eating your fingers.
    don't know if I call it a country tough.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    nah, sorry i dont live in camden, though i've been there a few times, quite a crazy place, got my nunchukkas from there

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Sir Sebastian said:
    My time in England, as is spent every christmas, has brought me to the point of opening this thread. So, What do you think is the most boring country in the world?

My vote goes to England. Outside of London, in the rural green countryside, there's nothing to do beyond fucking the sheep and eating cheerios with carlsberg.

What do you all say?
    I guess it is the same in all countries in europe. In germany it is the same when you go out of the cities. You only see some old people, who gripe all the time.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    I believe Scotland is worse.
    The small towns in England are jealous of the big towns in England. The scottish towns are jealous of the small towns in England.

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    haha. sweet. yea i need to go to camden and say hello to the beezy. scotland must suck if hey7 are jealous of htis shitm, fool.

a least there is carlsberg hre :D

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    Sir Sebastian said:
    haha. sweet. yea i need to go to camden and say hello to the beezy. scotland must suck if hey7 are jealous of htis shitm, fool.

a least there is carlsberg hre :D
    Obviously.:D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Seba, if you find England to be boring, just do what i always do: Get on over to Liverpool and Ass Fook Claire. Sure, you'll get some shit on your stick but it's worth it.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    With my experience I would have to rate them in this way:

Edit: Top 3 boring

1- Soumi (Finland)
    Kick ass boring grey useless country.
    Even their capital is just a waste.

2- England
    Stiff and just weird. London is alright but not even that town is exciting.
    It is all about the inhabitants. Met a Lebanese guy at harrods though that made the best chocolate I ever had. Fun…??? No.

3- Sweden
    Christ…
    The people has been brainwashed by the government in decades so they truly believe they are superior in every aspect of life. Best school, best healthcare, best looking people and best public service. No!!! Not true!!!
    Hello!!! People!!! Wake up! You are stiff, boring and self occupied!

Edit: BTW, I´m swedish...

Edit: Top 3 funny

1- Germany
    I know. Weird choice. But a country where you can drive 250 km/h and its legal…
    Worthless food (that’s funny!), big moustaches, Oktoberfest, Gretchen, Lost a world war and started a second. Pride festival, Ziggy Stardust (I know, he is not German but they kind of adopted him) and you gotta find a country that adores Hasselhoff hilarious!

2- Italy
    Opposite of Germany.
    Great food, great girls and the most beautiful cars in the world.
    Just love this country. The culture and temperament. Aggressive and relaxed at the same time.

3- Norway
    They are funny!
    And they have great skiing possibilities.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Its got to be Luxemburg! After 9 o'clock in the evening, the roads are empty and the people are sleeping. Impossible to find something entertaining!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Sir Sebastian said:
    I'm sure the vast expanses of desert in your home state are a blast though, aren't they?

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
    My Vote is England too, But if I was asked to choose the most boring city in the world I would have chosen TEHRAN. It's really boring with it's very hot & dirty weather and huge of shukin' fit people only running for money and better life.
    But the rest of Iran is relly great. And I think the greatest countries are Italy, Germany, Japan, France

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)