The Most Boring Country (1 Viewer)

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
i have been to a lot of places so this question is a good one for me.
Always keep in mind that when you go as a visitor you have a different perception, and taking everything into consideration (which includes my personality and how it adapts to these places).

The worst place to live is obviously in the outskirt of any country, whether it is in england, usa, brazil, arabia, etc etc.

But the most boring for me would have to be :

Canada - Has some similarities with the united states but people seem very boring and uninteresting.

The best place to live is without a doubt:

1) GERMANY - I envy Germany and wish the world could learn from them. This country is also very clean and people are cultured and hardworking. Very easy to start conversation with people, and everyone is very helpful. The connection i have felt was amazing.
We all know though that nothing is perfect , for example Germany does not have a sea which mean no beach.

2) Greece - This country is beautiful though not the best for immigrants. Great beach and a great history.

3) Italy - Italy has culture and a diverse people depending on where you are. But overall, the people are fun and full of life.

though i have never been in spain, i think it would be cool.

Now as far as most beautful girls go, for me are:

1) Albania and brasil
2) Czech Republic
3) Italy, Russia, France, Usa

Buy on AliExpress.com

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
I find Burma boring....but that's just me. I went there last year for a volleyball tournament and there's nothing to do there....at night everything's close and empty.

OP
3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #100
    Natalia said:
    Italian chocolate is actually really good----have you tried Gianduiia(i think that's how they spell it)

i have a box of it on my desk that my grandma gave me for christmas amongst other things :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)