The Most Boring Country (7 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Mr. Gol said:
I haven't got a clue what that means. But if you're talking about cool German words it doesn't beat Hubschrauber.
Reperbahn is like red light district...

But my list was top 3 boring and funny countries.
Tell what in my list that isn´t funny. :D

Holygr4le said:
1- Germany
I know. Weird choice. But a country where you can drive 250 km/h and its legal…
Worthless food (that’s funny!), big moustaches, Oktoberfest, Gretchen, Lost a world war and started a second. Pride festival, Ziggy Stardust (I know, he is not German but they kind of adopted him) and you gotta find a country that adores Hasselhoff hilarious!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
Germany...not boring :eek:
there are many cool people in Germany (mainly foreigner ;)) so it should not boring in big cities. even some of german young people start to like the foreign youth (not all of them )

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
the most boring country has to be england and russia,
the most intersting countries: malta, spain, italy, australia and obviously amsterdam in holland

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
djleli said:
the most boring country has to be england and russia,
the most intersting countries: malta, spain, italy, australia and obviously amsterdam in holland
Ahh.... Interesting!
Amsterdam is a country in Holland. As the vatican in rome but totally opposite. Or???

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Holygr4le said:
Ahh.... Interesting!
Amsterdam is a country in Holland. As the vatican in rome but totally opposite. Or???
Well Amsterdam used to be an independent Republic until it became part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and still today the city is quite different from the rest of the country so mentioning it seperately can be excused.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Padovano said:
Seba, if you find England to be boring, just do what i always do: Get on over to Liverpool and Ass Fook Claire. Sure, you'll get some shit on your stick but it's worth it.
Interesting.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Holygr4le said:
With my experience I would have to rate them in this way:

Edit: Top 3 boring

1- Soumi (Finland)
Kick ass boring grey useless country.
Even their capital is just a waste.

2- England
Stiff and just weird. London is alright but not even that town is exciting.
It is all about the inhabitants. Met a Lebanese guy at harrods though that made the best chocolate I ever had. Fun…??? No.

3- Sweden
Christ…
The people has been brainwashed by the government in decades so they truly believe they are superior in every aspect of life. Best school, best healthcare, best looking people and best public service. No!!! Not true!!!
Hello!!! People!!! Wake up! You are stiff, boring and self occupied!

Edit: BTW, I´m swedish...

Edit: Top 3 funny

1- Germany
I know. Weird choice. But a country where you can drive 250 km/h and its legal…
Worthless food (that’s funny!), big moustaches, Oktoberfest, Gretchen, Lost a world war and started a second. Pride festival, Ziggy Stardust (I know, he is not German but they kind of adopted him) and you gotta find a country that adores Hasselhoff hilarious!

2- Italy
Opposite of Germany.
Great food, great girls and the most beautiful cars in the world.
Just love this country. The culture and temperament. Aggressive and relaxed at the same time.

3- Norway
They are funny!
And they have great skiing possibilities.
Sweden top 3 boring and Norway top 3 fuunny? Come on, the only difference is Norways 50€ happy meals. :>

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ireland. County Mayo to be exact. Nothing to do but play fiddles and count sheep. We have a family reunion there every couple years. We never go.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I'd say jog on to the people who say England is the most boring country. Would be boring to people who dont know where to go. Especially sitting in a farm house watching grass grow like Sir sebastian, haa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)