The Most Boring Country (10 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Padovano said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Thailand is boring . . . . . . . if you don't have a cock to bury in the world's most beautiful women.

Or you don't like the beach :D

I love a nice warm hole in the beach.....specially at noon when it gets really hot:agree:

Also if you dont like the women & beaches you could venture off and grab one of the many Trannys that roam the street:eyebrows:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
hambon78 said:
if you dont like the women & beaches you could venture off and grab one of the many Trannys that roam the street:eyebrows:
They call themselves "Lady Boys"

. . . and they really aren't fooling anyone. I can spot a Chick w/ Dick a mile away, and when I do I like to post his pic in the "Female Beauty of the Day" thread.

Mar 6, 2005
Padovano said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Thailand is boring . . . . . . . if you don't have a cock to bury in the world's most beautiful women.

...Or if you don't like pirated, cheap stuff..
...or if you don't enjoy awesome seafood..

The list goes on and on! :biggrin:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Padovano said:
They call themselves "Lady Boys"

. . . and they really aren't fooling anyone. I can spot a Chick w/ Dick a mile away, and when I do I like to post his pic in the "Female Beauty of the Day" thread.

Even the ones with With clit dicks?? hehe:p

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
HAHA....good one....i usually get thrown off by the Adams apple the size of a grapefruit since my Ex girlfriend had one too....:shifty:

HEHE....:D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Padovano said:

You forget Chxta here has a girlfriend that won't even let him drink one malt beer. Pretty much everything is off limits to this fella :disagree:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Holygr4le said:
With my experience I would have to rate them in this way:

Edit: Top 3 boring

1- Soumi (Finland)
Kick ass boring grey useless country.
Even their capital is just a waste.

2- England
Stiff and just weird. London is alright but not even that town is exciting.
It is all about the inhabitants. Met a Lebanese guy at harrods though that made the best chocolate I ever had. Fun…??? No.

3- Sweden
Christ…
The people has been brainwashed by the government in decades so they truly believe they are superior in every aspect of life. Best school, best healthcare, best looking people and best public service. No!!! Not true!!!
Hello!!! People!!! Wake up! You are stiff, boring and self occupied!

Edit: BTW, I´m swedish...

Edit: Top 3 funny

1- Germany
I know. Weird choice. But a country where you can drive 250 km/h and its legal…
Worthless food (that’s funny!), big moustaches, Oktoberfest, Gretchen, Lost a world war and started a second. Pride festival, Ziggy Stardust (I know, he is not German but they kind of adopted him) and you gotta find a country that adores Hasselhoff hilarious!

2- Italy
Opposite of Germany.
Great food, great girls and the most beautiful cars in the world.
Just love this country. The culture and temperament. Aggressive and relaxed at the same time.

3- Norway
They are funny!
And they have great skiing possibilities.
What part of sweden did you live in? :D Wasn't like that where I grew up

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hambon78 said:
HAHA....good one....i usually get thrown off by the Adams apple the size of a grapefruit since my Ex girlfriend had one too....:shifty:

HEHE....:D
did she keep stealing your socks too?when they can lift a basketball with one hand you keep walking

OP
3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    Tom said:
    I'm sure the vast expanses of desert in your home state are a blast though, aren't they?

theres no center of absolutely nothing within 30 min of a major city in CA

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58
    Jigga said:
    I'd say jog on to the people who say England is the most boring country. Would be boring to people who dont know where to go. Especially sitting in a farm house watching grass grow like Sir sebastian, haa.

its obviously not the MOSt boring, but it is fairly boring, and all my relatives/friends here agree (residents)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)