The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al987654

Feb 4, 2013
Hey, Alen here.

I'm sorry to take your precious time, but I've been banned for "dupe accounts" and it makes no sense. The last time I posted from a dupe account was on May 24th 2012 and the last time I created one was more than a year ago.
It makes little sense to ban me for that, because you'd have to ban everyone who had a dupe account in this forum, which would make some moderators banned too.

Do the IP check please, and you will see that I haven't posted from a dupe for 9 months already.

Ban this account and unban my original acc please. I created this account so I could tell you that a mistake happened.

Thanks.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Hey, Alen here.

I'm sorry to take your precious time, but I've been banned for "dupe accounts" and it makes no sense. The last time I posted from a dupe account was on May 24th 2012 and the last time I created one was more than a year ago.
It makes little sense to ban me for that, because you'd have to ban everyone who had a dupe account in this forum, which would make some moderators banned too.

Do the IP check please, and you will see that I haven't posted from a dupe for 9 months already.

Ban this account and unban my original acc please. I created this account so I could tell you that a mistake happened.

Thanks.

I'm sorry but :lol:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Hey, Alen here.

Thanks.
The statute of limitations have passed!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Can we make it a perma-ban if you dont have a dupe account? Also can we start a holy war? Mods, make it happen. We need to spice things up. Actually we should have a fucking Mafia game.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Hey, Alen here.

Thanks.

this is not Alen, obviously

- - - Updated - - -

Can we make it a perma-ban if you dont have a dupe account? Also can we start a holy war? Mods, make it happen. We need to spice things up. Actually we should have a fucking Mafia game.
no mafia without hoori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)