The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
i see two perma bans right there for saying an unforgivable word of retardation, and mocking the mods
Make it 3.

Its been said that the therms swag and yolo are bannabale offence.

So you should be fucking happy its just a warning. I would have banned you for 3 weeks straight for infesting this place with that crap.
Also Raz. Are you prepared to read my previous posts? Cause I have a feeling you're not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I'm just saying, that if you want him banned, then that ironic usage of the said term would warrant a ban for you too. Would it not?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I'm just saying, that if you want him banned, then that ironic usage of the said term would warrant a ban for you too. Would it not?
Yes obviously I want him banned :lol:.

Get a grip.

I could somehow understand warning people that use those words for real. But warning for obvious mockery is just stupid.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Sup buddy?! I've missed your ass too.
Nothing much, keeping away from the football related part of the forum as I'm on 8 points and people are going full retard everywhere. How about you, I never got around to asking you how the thing with the sick girlfriend worked out. Is she better now or?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Heil the Mods.

'Tuz' only hope in the war against the likes of Nzoric.

May the burden not trouble your minds and may the joys of banning 'tards be orgasmic.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
you're missed claudio. hope everything's going well.

with that being said, yolo isn't english now? that's not gangster and i'm not digging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)