The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No you pedercino, I mean you are butthurt at anything the mods do basically, not the Ustasi stuff.
Screw you pedercino, im not butthurt at the stuff the mods do right. When they ban one of the funniest members here and take away deboer i get sensitive.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Screw you pedercino, im not butthurt at the stuff the mods do right. When they ban one of the funniest members here and take away deboer i get sensitive.
People will complain if we treat Alen differently. They'll all be like "Mods are a joke", "Mods have favorites", "Cry, cry, cry". Trust me, it happens every day.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Face it kiddo, you pretty much complain at any thing they moderate/apply rules for, unless if its banning some tard you dont like.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
People will complain if we treat Alen differently. They'll all be like "Mods are a joke", "Mods have favorites", "Cry, cry, cry". Trust me, it happens every day.
I never said that i had the right solution, thats why im not a mod. If i were the forum would be super fun for some and suck absolute balls for all the people id instaban.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Serious. We start giving funny people here a get out of jail free card, people are running torches up to Frankenstein's Castle for "showing favoritism" to pet posters. :pado:

You can't have it both ways, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)