The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hey, Alen here.

I'm sorry to take your precious time, but I've been banned for "dupe accounts" and it makes no sense. The last time I posted from a dupe account was on May 24th 2012 and the last time I created one was more than a year ago.
It makes little sense to ban me for that, because you'd have to ban everyone who had a dupe account in this forum, which would make some moderators banned too.

Do the IP check please, and you will see that I haven't posted from a dupe for 9 months already.

Ban this account and unban my original acc please. I created this account so I could tell you that a mistake happened.

Thanks.
:lol2:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Heil the Mods.

'Tuz' only hope in the war against the likes of Nzoric.

May the burden not trouble your minds and may the joys of banning 'tards be orgasmic.
Such a hypocrite. Weren't you named Dr. Trollove a few months ago, literally doing nothing but trolling the forum? You need to get your head out of your behind :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, Alen here.

I'm sorry to take your precious time, but I've been banned for "dupe accounts" and it makes no sense. The last time I posted from a dupe account was on May 24th 2012 and the last time I created one was more than a year ago.
It makes little sense to ban me for that, because you'd have to ban everyone who had a dupe account in this forum, which would make some moderators banned too.

Do the IP check please, and you will see that I haven't posted from a dupe for 9 months already.

Ban this account and unban my original acc please. I created this account so I could tell you that a mistake happened.

Thanks.
Wait, so Alen was banned because many months ago he had a double account? I knew about that account, you knew about that account, every single person knew about that account. Now someone, probably the only person that didn't know about the account, found out about it and decided to ban Alen for something that the whole forum was doing together? Something that happened in early 2012? Isn't this moderator underestimating the other mods with this action? If they thought it's an offense that deserves a ban, why didn't they ban him when he was using that account, or, even more, why did they take full part in the show?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Such a hypocrite. Weren't you named Dr. Trollove a few months ago, literally doing nothing but trolling the forum? You need to get your head out of your behind :D

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, so Alen was banned because many months ago he had a double account? I knew about that account, you knew about that account, every single person knew about that account. Now someone, probably the only person that didn't know about the account, found out about it and decided to ban Alen for something that the whole forum was doing together? Something that happened in early 2012? Isn't this moderator underestimating the other mods with this action? If they thought it's an offense that deserves a ban, why didn't they ban him when he was using that account, or, even more, why did they take full part in the show?
I told them that if they wanted to unban Alen they could. It won't offend me to be overruled by a majority decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)